napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Question and TRT Question

mumu

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you can grow gyno without feeling it happening? Like say if your on trt sitting between 900-1000ng/dl can you slowly grow gyno without have sore or itchy nipples? If yes, how would you combat this? Is gyno surgery the only way?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you can grow gyno without feeling it happening? Like say if your on trt sitting between 900-1000ng/dl can you slowly grow gyno without have sore or itchy nipples? If yes, how would you combat this? Is gyno surgery the only way?
you would need to check estradiol levels and keep an eye on them... obviously you can control that with an AI ... you are asking questions that a newbie would ask when you are clearly not one?

you would need to check estradiol levels and keep an eye on them... obviously you can control that with an AI ... you are asking questions that a newbie would ask when you are clearly not one?
yea I know, I mean for trt. I have only ever cycled and was just wondering if you could get gyno on a low dose of test without noticing it growing then once you notice it boom no way to fix it and surgery is the only option. Or will you always feel it before it comes? When your cycling your at higher doses and you can feel your estro climbing and have symptoms like lumps, itchy or sensitive nips but at low dose is it possible to not feel anything

yea I know, I mean for trt. I have only ever cycled and was just wondering if you could get gyno on a low dose of test without noticing it growing then once you notice it boom no way to fix it and surgery is the only option. Or will you always feel it before it comes? When your cycling your at higher doses and you can feel your estro climbing and have symptoms like lumps, itchy or sensitive nips but at low dose is it possible to not feel anything
im lost here but okay, just stay on your bloodwork

bros do some test cyp with anavar kickstart. good stack and easy

Top Bottom