napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw510516 confusion?

Dean

Hi good people of the isarms forum, hope everybody is ok and doing well. The question I have today is about the running length of gw-510516 I've read on the forum that you shouldn't exceed 14 weeks without a 4 week break but many of the senior members run it during longer cycles, when ain't it supposed to be a big a part of the pct. so if I'm running a 12 week test cypt cycle followed by 2 week ester clearance then a 4 week pct we're should I run the gw-510516? It's an 18 week cycle including pct. that aside I appreciate any help and look forward to it, peace people[emoji111]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW can be run for 16 weeks, you are only going 2 weeks past that you should be fine.
I would take a good 4 weeks off before starting GW again.

You can run GW longer, it just begins to loose its efficacy. I've run it to 18w, but thats about it.

jp - the self appointed jesus apostle of gw.

i dont like to see it exceeding 16 weeks because there is a concern of it losing its strength and effectiveness after prolonged use... you always want to give your a body a break... only a small break is needed but i would not exceed 16 weeks... you want it ran throughout your pct because it controls cortisol which could ruin your gains so i would start it a few weeks in if you are going to exceed 16 weeks...

I'll start it 2 weeks in so that leaves 16 weeks of convective use. As always the good people of the isarms forum pull threw for me thanks and also a big thanks to Dylan gemelli for his advise and dedication, always following you man and recommending my freinds to you and your channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Dylan on this. What I would do in your case is run it the 12 weeks on cycle, take a break from it while esters clear, then start it again when pct starts

Top Bottom