napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and T gel

Bluesteel

Gents, Rookie here!!! I went out too fast and got some T gel. After some info it looks like GW is better for me. Can I run them both since I have them? 47 age. 205lbs 17%BF. Looking to drop 10-15 and pound a little harder on the mountain bike. Thank!

Well first bf% is high needs to be at they very least 12%..

Second Gel sucks.

The gw will aid in endurance and help with fatloss.

But if you want to take to the next level go with this stack.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE

20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout.

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

why would you get t gel? thats shit is garbage bro... do you have a lot T condition? clearly you should not be using any steroids at your body fat level... you can definitely use gw and other sarms for fat loss... i need to know what you are actually needing the gel for or what you are planning on?

Done any bloodwork? I'm assuming not and if this is the case you've started out on a journey without knowing where you were in the first place which doesn't make much sense does it?

If you have done the bloodwork, apologies!

Gents, Rookie here!!! I went out too fast and got some T gel. After some info it looks like GW is better for me. Can I run them both since I have them? 47 age. 205lbs 17%BF. Looking to drop 10-15 and pound a little harder on the mountain bike. Thank!

Test gel is not what you want if you are looking for endurance benefits or fat loss. GW and other sarms is what's going to benefit you in that regard. My recommendation would be this stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom