napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and Osta log

A little mid week update for everyone. I made Wednesday chest workout the heavy day. And am pleased to announce I went from 3 reps in a row on the heavy band to 7 reps today! Not to mention I'm doing 40+ on the smaller band during the other 2 days i work chest and tris.

Also my arms are exploding in size. Put on a 2xl shirt today i had thats kind of my lazy day shirt and my biceps are stretching the sleeve. Its obviously not like a huge make a cut in the shirt stretch but its definitely a "look at these guns" feeling. Really excited now for further progress and the strength gains I've already seen. 100% top notch products thanks sarms4sale!

Side note: Pretty sure I have less myostatin then other people but I'm not on the strongman level which could explain the muscle gain for now. Time will tell.

Coming up on day 14 tomorrow and not too much changes yet. Need to wait for my next paycheck which thankfully i am still getting and still have a job to get some much needed food for the diet. Also made the discovery that I am not actually activating my pecs while doing chest press so I'm gonna take a step back and work on that before I move forward on the strength aspect. But the mk2866 should be starting to kick in so I'm excited for the gains.

I'll give another update when I figure out the pec activation. And thanks for all the encouraging thoughts too. Really helping me push through and stay consistent.

yeah bro, you have to eat too and if you are not getting the right kind of diet, it doesnt matter what your taking, you wont see what you should from it... you can only do what you can though... muscle preservation is one of the main benefits with mk2866 and we all know that preserving muscle is quite difficult during this time so if you can, you absolutely want to...

Chest activation for me is my week spot.
I have very little during barbell bench. My shoulders try and take over the movement. I am also working on this and still struggle with it. I have had to drop the weight( not that I can lift mush anyway). Slow down the movement and get way more focused. I have had more luck with dumbbells. I have been playing with bench angles and a lot of different movements. I also have had good luck with athlean x as teaching tool. He also has some body weight push ups that really work. Activating the lats and triceps is also important to making the pecs work.
Again I am stroll trying to figure this out. So I?m no expert.
I?m following along. Love to hear what works for you and others thoughts on your subject.
Good luck and keep up the good work and log.

I have very little during barbell bench. My shoulders try and take over the movement. I am also working on this and still struggle with it. I have had to drop the weight( not that I can lift mush anyway). Slow down the movement and get way more focused. I have had more luck with dumbbells. I have been playing with bench angles and a lot of different movements. I also have had good luck with athlean x as teaching tool. He also has some body weight push ups that really work. Activating the lats and triceps is also important to making the pecs work.
I?m following along. Love to hear what works for you and others thoughts on your subject.
quality is whats important... throwing around as much weight as possible is a terrible mindset if you are thinking long term. You will end up hurting yourself far more than helping... focusing on concentrated movements and getting the proper form and movement with QUALITY is FAR more important as well as beneficial

Slyder I think I figured something out. Find a corner on a wall that you can stretch your arm out on. Put it straight in front of you and rest your palm on the wall. So if you use your right arm take your left hand and place it on your pec then with the right arm push into the wall. With very slight pushing pressure i felt my pecs enage effortlessly. See if that works for you. I'm about to to do light weight chest work and try to get them to engage that way. I can also post pics if you need a visual.

Just keep working on your form. A lot of guys have the barbell too far up on their chest which activates more shoulders. Also make sure you get that arch under your back which will help relieve the shoulders and put more on your chest

Another heavy day Wednesday update for everyone. I think the Osta is finally kicking in and I couldn't be more excited.

Went ahead and did my normal heavier band chest press today and pumped out 17 reps. Not only that but this time i actually felt something in my chest while i did it. So I've decided that if I can hit 20+ reps next Wednesday which i most likely will, i will permanently switch to that band and keep grinding away. The muscle gain I'm seeing in my arms is incredible even though cutting is the goal. Overall happy with the results thus far.

Got another update to add today. So after a lot of research and watching videos I've decided to give the carnivore diet a try for the rest of the cycle.

All the benefits that people say you get is what turned me on to it. Plus all you have to do is eat meat. I started yesterday and I feel good today but thats only one day. I will update that now with my regular updates as well as weekly weigh ins since I know what direction I'm going now.

Yeah I don't want to try it because its "trendy". I'm interested in the benefits. Lower blood pressure, stable insulin levels from no sugar or carbs. And the ability to keep you in ketosis because they encourage high fat cuts of meat as your main source of food. I will post a weight update on sunday just to see what 5 days looks like.

Got another update to add today. So after a lot of research and watching videos I've decided to give the carnivore diet a try for the rest of the cycle.

All the benefits that people say you get is what turned me on to it. Plus all you have to do is eat meat. I started yesterday and I feel good today but thats only one day. I will update that now with my regular updates as well as weekly weigh ins since I know what direction I'm going now.
cool bro... i tend to just leave these alone unless i am just strongly against it... everyone has to find what works for them, period... its all person to person specific so you try until you find what works for you brother.. that's just how diet always has been and always will be and that's simply finding what works for YOU and not try to make something that works for someone else work for you ... keep us updated on how it works for you

just keep in mind that changing diets while on a cycle may not be the most ideal time... having outside influence over what your doing wont allow you to truly see if its effective or not...

Little 3 week update and 4 day diet update for everyone. Its been 4 days since i started to consume nothing but meat, eggs and some dairy and i feel pretty good. Weight loss is mostly water weight but after going up to 256 I'm at 251 this morning.

My biggest concern with this new diet is getting enough salt. I never salted my food because I didn't think It needed it but now i need to add a lot of salt. The late night cramps are not fun haha. I did drink a electrolyte powder last night and it helped a ton so I'll keep doing that. Next Sunday is one month on and I'll post some more progress pics and another weight update.

Top Bottom