napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 Cardarine

reyenolts

Hi Dylan! I have some questions about GW-501516 Cardarine.

I am wanting to lose body fat, I wouldn’t say I have heaps to lose. I train 5-6 days a week & have been at a plateau for a while now.
I am wondering about an estimated time of how long I’d have to take it for to notice results. Also if I stopped taking it after a while & didn’t continue, would I gain fat again?

Also I am looking at having a breast augmentation in 2-3 months. Is that enough time for me to notice results & can I have a surgery after taking the Cardarine?

GW can give results fairly quickly. Within a week I start noticing changes. As long as you diet and train correctly to maintain your condition, you will not gain fat when coming off of it. For best results you want to run it 20mg per day for about 12-16 weeks

i am not a psychic... i dont know if you will eat properly and train properly when you are done.. that will determine if you gain weight or not... as far as how long it takes to work... you can generally start to feel it working the first week...

Not to hijack your thread reyenolts, but I also had a question regarding GW that I felt was relevant here..

Do you take GW ED for the whole cycle or just on workout days?

You always take it daily bro. You need to keep steady consistent levels in your bloodstream

Top Bottom