napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good quality gear??

Persianking007

Just getting back into the gym and looking for some legit gear. I have seen posts on this site about bio tech labs, phuriouspharma , and pharma lady. They all seem to have good reviews. Is there a way I can get a product and price list sent to me?? Or is there contact info on these three suppliers?? Any others that are noteable?
I have not used any gear since 2010. Back then I had access to prochem, blackwidow, sciroxx, bd and a few other ug's.
Anyway thinking bout starting with some var and some test prop. Maybe primo too

Let me know something. Thanks

Phurious- PM Sweetnspicy
Biotech - PM RickRock
Pharmalady - She has an email listed on the forum

All 3 great sources...

Phurious and Biotech are domestic UGL and Pharmalady is pharma grade and overseas

Please Private message the reps I listed above...

I have pharmalady's email... I'll have to look it up

If you are looking for good gear than you are on the right board because that's all we have here. You would do fine no matter what lab you with went from this site. I personally love Phurious Pharma and that's why I rep for Phurious. I've been a customer and used the products and have sent friends of mine to him. Now I'm proud to represent a lab I know and love. We always a deal or sale that we can get you in on and you also get me as your personal watchdog throughout the whole process. If you would like a price list just email me at [email protected] or PM me and we can talk on there if you have some questions first.

We are always here to help!
S.S.

sweetnspicy said:
If you are looking for good gear than you are on the right board because that's all we have here. You would do fine no matter what lab you with went from this site. I personally love Phurious Pharma and that's why I rep for Phurious. I've been a customer and used the products and have sent friends of mine to him. Now I'm proud to represent a lab I know and love. We always a deal or sale that we can get you in on and you also get me as your personal watchdog throughout the whole process. If you would like a price list just email me at [email protected] or PM me and we can talk on there if you have some questions first.

S.S.

hey if i am not mistaken, Phurios doesnt carry Aromasin correct?

Re: RE: Re: Good quality gear??

SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:

S.S.

I think he does... Just not clomid and nolva

SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:

S.S.

No, we carry it in 15mg caps in quantities of 50caps, 150caps, and 250caps

Persianking007 said:
Just getting back into the gym and looking for some legit gear. I have seen posts on this site about bio tech labs, phuriouspharma , and pharma lady. They all seem to have good reviews. Is there a way I can get a product and price list sent to me?? Or is there contact info on these three suppliers?? Any others that are noteable?
I have not used any gear since 2010. Back then I had access to prochem, blackwidow, sciroxx, bd and a few other ug's.
Anyway thinking bout starting with some var and some test prop. Maybe primo too

Let me know something. Thanks

I'll get you a price list for Biotech buddy. Check your PMs :)

SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:

S.S.

Yes he does. Im using it now. Its g2g

cmb5017 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:

S.S.

Yes he does. Im using it now. Its g2g

I also purchase from phurious and he's fast shipping and also in responding! Also ordered tbol from biotech!

I assure you that I take very good care of my customers!! Haven't let one down yet that has started their ordered through me. My reputations on the line here too and I don't let people down!

At adrenaline rush you are going to find the very best sponsors that you can find... the only problem you will find yourself having is who to pick but you cannot go wrong with any of them... your going to get feedback from a variety of different people using different products... my best advice is to go with your gut feeling or try each of them and decide which is best for you... regardless of your decision, know in confidence that you are getting the very best...

Adrenaline rush has some of the best sponsors you can find, it all depends on who you want to try out! I like all of them that's how I roll, a little bit from here a little bit from there can't go wrong!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

DylanGemelli said:
At adrenaline rush you are going to find the very best sponsors that you can find... the only problem you will find yourself having is who to pick but you cannot go wrong with any of them... your going to get feedback from a variety of different people using different products... my best advice is to go with your gut feeling or try each of them and decide which is best for you... regardless of your decision, know in confidence that you are getting the very best...

And that is the absolute truth right there. We don't accept anything but the best sponsors here at adrenaline rush, or they wouldn't be here. We make sure our sponsors are held to the highest standard of quality and customer service

sweetnspicy said:

S.S.

5 vials of my favorite snack..sus 300 for 150$ from phurious. My brother runs a seriously equiped chemistry reasearch lab and I had the sus analyzed. 31.6 % wt/voloume was the total of the isomers. So to easily put that back into our terms that would be 316mg/ml. Looks like I ripped him off! What a steal!

Top Bottom