napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Forum Update... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
GUYS... I am having tremendous amounts of work done to fix this but its a major problem... the coding was completely thrashed and i have a print out of total attacks in the last 24 hours on the site...

Here are the issues we are having:

We installed a new protection against any future DDOS attacks... However it is not working together with the original coding for the site which is phpbb... we are having trouble with anyone registering, with tapatalk and with staying logged in... There is a shitload of reformatting going on etc... It is going to take a few days... They did the same attack on the pure essence website as well and they are having a horrible time fixing it... It WILL BE FIXED. .. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE SUPPORTIVE AS WE DO OUR BEST TO FIX THIS SITUATION... HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE PRINTOUT...

195ni0.jpg

This will be fixed during the holiday as rapidly as can be... This was timed out and planned as you can see our competitor doing the first sale they have had in how long? They are trying to eliminate the entire forum and that WILL NOT HAPPEN... Please just bear with us... This is around the clock type of work to fix the issues...

Re: RE: Forum Update... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli said:
GUYS... I am having tremendous amounts of work done to fix this but its a major problem... the coding was completely thrashed and i have a print out of total attacks in the last 24 hours on the site...

We installed a new protection against any future DDOS attacks... However it is not working together with the original coding for the site which is phpbb... we are having trouble with anyone registering, with tapatalk and with staying logged in... There is a shitload of reformatting going on etc... It is going to take a few days... They did the same attack on the pure essence website as well and they are having a horrible time fixing it... It WILL BE FIXED. .. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE SUPPORTIVE AS WE DO OUR BEST TO FIX THIS SITUATION... HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE PRINTOUT...

195ni0.jpg

This will be fixed during the holiday as rapidly as can be... This was timed out and planned as you can see our competitor doing the first sale they have had in how long? They are trying to eliminate the entire forum and that WILL NOT HAPPEN... Please just bear with us... This is around the clock type of work to fix the issues...
I swear man, those guys need their clocks rung.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Holy Crap!!!

Who would have thought that a simple group of intelligent people sharing knowledge and helping others would be such a threat? Oh wait, I know. lol I would say that they have bronze and no brains, but that would be a lie. They don't have bronze or brains. It's almost sad that they think their little attack will somehow shut this forum down.

Thank you to everyone who is working on protecting our home. I know it's hard work, but trust me, we all appreciate it more than you will know!!
SnS

TRUST ME, noone is under more pressure or stress than everyone working on this including myself... After all the time and effort that has gone into building this, and then i see people cannot post, i can't post, people saying and wondering outlandish things etc... i can understand where some are coming from but lets get serious on that level... The ONLY thing that is UP or GOING ON is this fucking pathetic attack by a desperate competitor...

The problem was that the site had high security but was not prepared for an attack of that magnitude and most normal sites would not be as you would never expect THAT large of an attack... Even if the forum needs a complete rebuild then it will be done... do not worry... no information would be lost etc... however either way, it will be back up as quickly as possible for everyone...

DylanGemelli said:
TRUST ME, noone is under more pressure or stress than everyone working on this including myself... After all the time and effort that has gone into building this, and then i see people cannot post, i can't post, people saying and wondering outlandish things etc... i can understand where some are coming from but lets get serious on that level... The ONLY thing that is UP or GOING ON is this fucking pathetic attack by a desperate competitor...

The problem was that the site had high security but was not prepared for an attack of that magnitude and most normal sites would not be as you would never expect THAT large of an attack... Even if the forum needs a complete rebuild then it will be done... do not worry... no information would be lost etc... however either way, it will be back up as quickly as possible for everyone...

I'm not leaving, just laying low. Got PTSD dude, I think crazy ass things, don't pay to much attention to me.

Just take a step back an take a Deep Breath Bro. We have your back an are not going any where, I have Followed you an Rick from Elite, To Cough Evo Cough, So I am in for the Long run My Friend, If we can Help in any way just Yell Man.

Thank you everyone... I am just so frustrated and im used to just fixing things on my own etc and it just getting done but having to sit and wait for codes, tests, etc... i can't fucking stand it... not to mention i had a bad injury in the gym this week and cannot even workout on top of it.. im losing my mind over here... that's okay though because one thing that i am not is a quitter and this will not only get fixed but make us stronger as well...

Thanks for the update Dylan we are with you brother!!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

195ni0.jpg

This is absolutely insane man. I can't believe the persistence these scumbags will pull to try and bring us down. We will prevail through this, and come out of this bigger better, and more secure than ever.

I know it all takes time, and everyone appreciates the update, Dylan. The tapatalk app not working definitely sucks. I was out of town since yesterday morning, and was unable to post from my mobile at all. Just got home now and I can at least post now from the full site on my iPad, (but the constant logging in is a big pain in the ass I might add)

Re: RE: Re: Forum Update... PLEASE READ

JackSteel said:
Seems good on my side with tapatalk at least ... *knock on wood*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once I saw this post, I had to check for myself. Well it looks like we are well on our way to getting things fixed, because this is the first post I could get through on tapatalk in quite some time.

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:

I'm not leaving, just laying low. Got PTSD dude, I think crazy ass things, don't pay to much attention to me.

Ya bro were with u DG, when i agreed that something was going on, i meant with outsiders and their unknown onslaught. Definitely nothing to do with people from the AR family.. i just wanted to clarify that because the last thing you need is to think that your brothers are not here with you. Hang in there my friend, were all in this one together, everything you are doing to resolve this issues is HIGHLY APPRECIATED and as u stated will all be resolved in due time.
AR FAMILY UNITED !!

Using Tapatalk for the first time. Kind of strange. Any idea when the website will be back up? I'll make due here until. Just curious if we have a time line.
Keep up the good work clearing it up.

Saiyan said:
Using Tapatalk for the first time. Kind of strange. Any idea when the website will be back up? I'll make due here until. Just curious if we have a time line.
Keep up the good work clearing it up.

It is being worked on as we speak very diligently, and hopefully everything should be running smoothly without the logging in and out issues in the next few days. That's about as close to a timeline as we have at this point

I'm still getting PM's in Tapatalk but I've been going to the website to respond... I'm responding to all of them but of course it's taking a little time.. Just be patient

Glad the site is back up and running, including tapatalk. Every time I would be able to log onto the site, it wouldn't let me post anything.

Top Bottom