napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FORUM UPDATES... Please Read!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you can see, the forum has undergone an extensive make over for a far more smoother experience. There are a few things still being fixed but generally, the look, feel and experience is FAR more enhanced and more user friendly... Here are some issues and how to address them...

1. ALL PASSWORDS HAVE TO BE RESET: If any of you are having errors or problems with this, either PM me or send me an email with your screen name and "request a password reset" in which I will manually do it for you and then you can change it to whatever you like after logging in

2. Content from September 25th is missing: We are trying our best to recover this but it is becoming a difficult issue. If for some reason it cannot be retrieved, my sincerest apologies but thankfully it is only one day of work missing... TRUST ME, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO FIX THIS

3. ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE, PLEASE EITHER POST HERE OR GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA PM OR EMAIL ASAP

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING, BEING SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING AND MAKING OUR HOME THE BEST FORUM AND FAMILY IN EXISTENCE...

The only issues I'm seeing is that even once I read a subject, it still shows there are unread threads. But clicking in, shows nothing new.
Keep the updates coming. Looking good. Just needs some polishing. Wax on, wax off.

This is on tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only issues I'm seeing is that even once I read a subject, it still shows there are unread threads. But clicking in, shows nothing new.
Keep the updates coming. Looking good. Just needs some polishing. Wax on, wax off.

This is on tapatalk

i'll look into this bro but its very strange... im not seeing that whatsoever but i'll look on it for you

As many of you can see, the forum has undergone an extensive make over for a far more smoother experience. There are a few things still being fixed but generally, the look, feel and experience is FAR more enhanced and more user friendly... Here are some issues and how to address them...

1. ALL PASSWORDS HAVE TO BE RESET: If any of you are having errors or problems with this, either PM me or send me an email with your screen name and "request a password reset" in which I will manually do it for you and then you can change it to whatever you like after logging in

2. Content from September 25th is missing: We are trying our best to recover this but it is becoming a difficult issue. If for some reason it cannot be retrieved, my sincerest apologies but thankfully it is only one day of work missing... TRUST ME, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO FIX THIS

3. ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE, PLEASE EITHER POST HERE OR GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA PM OR EMAIL ASAP

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING, BEING SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING AND MAKING OUR HOME THE BEST FORUM AND FAMILY IN EXISTENCE...
Thanks for the update Dylan! Loving the new look and layout. Everything is very sweet, and its a nice improvement :)

I prefer using my phone on the website. But since the attack, I've been using the app. Going to use the website on my phone and check that out now.

Thanks for the update. I was a little hesitant to resubmit user info thinking that maybe this was another attack but aimed at getting member emails and pw instead. with the new hacks and data leaks from various groups, for me anyways, it just does feel as secure on line anymore.
Site is looking good though!

there is FAR more upgrades done here and a VERY high level of security... this is FAR more user friendly and the things i can do are much greater as well... this is going to be so great for everyone, i assure you... im extremely pleased with the ease of use, etc...

Top Bottom