napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Time Order With Phurious!

I'm sure I will. Thank you for the input. I wish I could go back an hour and rethink.

Merry Christmas bud.

We understand. You don't know us personally, so it's easy to get touchy when it comes to your money. I've been in your position before and it's frustrating and stressful lol. We got you covered, man.

We understand. You don't know us personally, so it's easy to get touchy when it comes to your money. I've been in your position before and it's frustrating and stressful lol. We got you covered, man.

Thank you bro. Yet again I'm humbled by your attitude. You guys have been nothing but good to me.

Nothing to fear my man. Phurious is a man of integrity and professionalism. Just gotta have a bit of patience. We have all been in your shoes, waiting on a pack getting antsy. I still get anxious. But just hit up TD or myself and we will put your mind at ease when it comes to all things phurious

Happy holidays boatman

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the time off. Enjoy some fam. Enjoy some good eats. Pumpkin pie and egg nog = gainzzz :D.

Nothing to fear my man. Phurious is a man of integrity and professionalism. Just gotta have a bit of patience. We have all been in your shoes, waiting on a pack getting antsy. I still get anxious. But just hit up TD or myself and we will put your mind at ease when it comes to all things phurious

Happy holidays boatman

Agreed we all get a little anxious and im sureourgo to guys do too. But i know they take the time to package safely and discreetly so we all stay safe. The key is to orderin plenty of time to avoid a lapse in product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom