napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Time Order With Phurious!

yes its a 2 way street. customers should repost that all is good. esp when they start a post stating theres a issue

that was my whole point of I guess we don't get a fucking update. "theboatman" that is who that was directed at. but no worries we are all on the same page!!! phurious has nothing but the unapproachable customer service with great communication

that was my whole point of I guess we don't get a fucking update. "theboatman" that is who that was directed at. but no worries we are all on the same page!!! phurious has nothing but the unapproachable customer service with great communication

He actually did applogize to me privatly.

PHURIOUS

oh ok well then I stand almost corrected it needs to be public since he put you on blast publicly just my opinion maybe im the asshole I don't know. maybe its the a bombs bout to explode on someone hahaha

oh ok well then I stand almost corrected it needs to be public since he put you on blast publicly just my opinion maybe im the asshole I don't know. maybe its the a bombs bout to explode on someone hahaha

Lol true that

PHURIOUS

Damn.. People just need to be patient. If he gets it to fast, great. But this isn't AMAZON prime products. Be easy

Top Bottom