napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle test E

naatoo

Stats

27 years old
5'10
172(bulking to 180 before I start)
Looking for a good aesthetic physique with also putting on some mass also want to see how my body reacts to gear
Been training for about 6-8 years already experimented with SARMS and PH (lol I know PH are very bad for u I was young and stupid)

Test E cycle

1-10 test E 500mg a week (Monday , Thursday
1-15 aromasin 12.mg EOD
11-12 clear Easters
12-13 clomid 75mg/Ed
14-15 clomid 50mg/ED

Anything that I'm missing or any advice would highly appreciate

Holy shit, a new guy who posts stats, had done homework, and paid dues.

Must be snowing in Hell.

Love the fact that you're planning to add a few pounds B4 starting.

IMO; extend the test to 12 weeks and drop the dose to 350.

Also PCT could use some beefing up. I'll hand off on that.

You dont need that much. Get more from less. Split 350 up 2x / week

You don't need 500mg on your first cycle and you need to run 12 weeks. Your pct is incomplete as well.

I'd also add in some sarms to enhance it. Here is the layout I would recommend. Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test e 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

11-14 HCG 1000 iu per week

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Drop it down like ez said...1st cycle I took 250 mgs and gained 20 lbs! Ur body will explode when it gets its first taste of juice

So I can use the pct stack on xsarms for a steroid cycle are they pills? And can I also use the aromastance on Isarmsx and are those pills because it says liquid form.

So I can use the pct stack on xsarms for a steroid cycle are they pills? And can I also use the aromastance on Isarmsx and are those pills because it says liquid form.
Yes sarmsx has pct stacks. Yes u can use them for a steroid cycle...They are all in lquid form. Yes many here go with the ai from sarmsx. Keep reading here you'll see reviews on all products they offer.

My question is how do I take the liquid form product

The liquid is xtremely easy to use and take, and it's actually a nice little benefit because you can easily change your dosage. Each bottle comes with a dropper that is pearly marked with 0.25ml increments and hash marks in between. Concentration per ml is listed on the bottle so just draw it up to what dose you want and dose it (for example Clomid is 50mg per ml so if you wanted 25mg you would dose 0.5ml)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom