napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Help. Lgd-4033 or Ostarine

Cuvoxde

Hi!
Just turned 20 a few weeks ago and I’m about to start my first cycle. I’ve been training for 2 years and got an okay physique

After reading about sarms I’ve decided to either go with LGD-4033 or Ostarine (can’t really afford both unfortunately).

Height: 189 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Goal: bulk up and get big, planning on a shred cycle later on (need help with that also)

Cycle length: 12 week with either MK-2866 25mg/ed or LGD-4033 10mg/ed

Note: I'm quite worried about supression/shutdown, how can I eliminate/minimize the chances of that

My question is:
1. Which sarm should I use
2. How long/dose
3. What PCT I should use

Last edited:
nothing is a must, you can do whatever you want... i give you layouts on how you are supposed to run things but its pretty stupid to say you would be worried about suppression and not do something to help mitigate that and make recovery far easier... you do whatever you want man... i just give the proper way to do it and you can read EVER sarm profile quite easily dude... thats why i wrote articles and made videos on everything, so basic questions like that are very easy to answer...

I’ve seen other people run gw-501516 both the 12 week cycle and the pct. is that something I should consider?

Top Bottom