napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle/Direction Advice needed.

toogoods

I wanna thank Rick and Dylan first , for providing the necessary information prior before with previous issues, thanks guys.

I would like to know what the best approach would be for my first cycle, after 4 years of training and 5 days a week of training, dieting up and down, I feel as if I want to try a cycle and get much bigger. What is your thoughts about a good cycle?

Should I lean out more? Does anyone know what a safe timetable for cutting is? I've been cutting for 10 weeks now started at 187lbs and currently sitting at 166lbs, here are my stats

I follow the carb cycle method, 5(low), 2(high)
Current total macros- 2,421

Weight: 166llbs
Dieting for 10 weeks:
Starting weight: 189, 25% BF
Current weight: 166lbs 17% BF
Current Training- 5 days a week(90 mins min) 3 HIIT, 1 LIIS(1 hour)
Current Lifts- Deadlift 1RM(365lbs) , Squat 1 RM (255lbs), BENCH( N/A, due to issue with joint or tendintits in the shoulder), <-----vitamin D issue, after finding out recently.

2nc430k.jpg

Now that my issue has been figured out , regarding low T, the issue was I was severally Deficient in Vitamin D, To give you an idea where that should be the Endocrogly Society of health states that

50-80 pg/ml- Optimal
20-30 pg/ml----mildly deficient
<20 pg/ml----Severely deficient

I was at 13 pg/ml

Severe Vitamin D symptoms

•Fatigue
•General muscle pain and weakness
•Muscle cramps
•Joint pain
•Chronic pain
•Weight gain
•High blood pressure
•Restless sleep
•Poor concentration
•Headaches
•Bladder problems
•Constipation or diarrhea

I had the first 9 symptoms which explains my issues, that are closely related to LOW-T.

Last edited:
Hey, been there.] is what might help you a lot. I've been working out for years now and not always had a doctor or a professional with me, so I just googled some stuff in the net and it was very helpful

Very nice progress so far bossman! Best course of action would be to stay the course and drop some more bodyfat before considering a cycle. Your weight to body fat ratio is not quite there yet.

You mentioned Low-T, are you on or going on TRT?

Very nice progress so far bossman! Best course of action would be to stay the course and drop some more bodyfat before considering a cycle. Your weight to body fat ratio is not quite there yet.

You mentioned Low-T, are you on or going on TRT?
I thought I had low T, but it turned out all the issues I was having was a severe vitamin D deficiency which mimics LOW T symptoms.

Total Free- 97
Test total- 620

You've done well with your progress to this point bud, but you do not want to jump the gun into starting a cycle just yet. You still aren't quite in the proper condition for a cycle.

You can do a sarms stack, which is what I'd recommend to you to help drop more bodyfat, tighten up, and add some lean mass and strength along the way

you can get everything at www.sarmsx.comthis cycle is perfect for the goals you have...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You've done well with your progress to this point bud, but you do not want to jump the gun into starting a cycle just yet. You still aren't quite in the proper condition for a cycle.

You can do a sarms stack, which is what I'd recommend to you to help drop more bodyfat, tighten up, and add some lean mass and strength along the way

you can get everything at www.sarmsx.comthis cycle is perfect for the goals you have...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Holy moly all these sarms?? Is this a general recommendation? of for cutting only? Im asking because I may need to drop at least 12-15 more lbs of fat.

Holy moly all these sarms?? Is this a general recommendation? of for cutting only? Im asking because I may need to drop at least 12-15 more lbs of fat.
This is a perfect cutting sarms cycle. If you want to concentrate on strictly cutting, you can drop the RAD, but I recommend keeping the rest in there for cutting

You can trim it down to the SR9009,GW & S4 but the MK-2866 has amazing healing & recovery abilities,not to mention it will add a little muscle mass too.I'll always use it as a base in all sarms cycles due to previous injuries,& also for the prevention of NEW injuries.

You can trim it down to the SR9009,GW & S4 but the MK-2866 has amazing healing & recovery abilities,not to mention it will add a little muscle mass too.I'll always use it as a base in all sarms cycles due to previous injuries,& also for the prevention of NEW injuries.
your thoughts on EC stack?

Ya but without the Aspirin part. I've heard its amazing for cutting, and I have asthma so that bronkaid acutally benefits me LOL.

You should take a low dose of aspirin with it cause ephedrine has been known to cause blood clots.That's what I've read about it anyway.I don't really do fat burners.

You should take a low dose of aspirin with it cause ephedrine has been known to cause blood clots.That's what I've read about it anyway.I don't really do fat burners.
sounds good, just seems a lot more effective for burning fat then cardine , and way less cheaper.

I am very new to the SARMs scene. I am 26 , 195lbs, 10.9% BF, 6'2. I am really looking to just drop my BF%. I noticed in the last couple comments about GW (Cardine), could this be used a lone and help me achieve my goals? I have watched Dylan's videos on it and it sounds like as long as I cycle it correctly it should work great. Any thoughts?

sounds good, just seems a lot more effective for burning fat then cardine , and way less cheaper.

you cannot continuously stay on the ECA stack brother it is a fat burner yes but not near what it is with GW and if you have asthma do you get albuterol prescribed or xopnex? that is an awesome pwo for cardio as well

I am very new to the SARMs scene. I am 26 , 195lbs, 10.9% BF, 6'2. I am really looking to just drop my BF%. I noticed in the last couple comments about GW (Cardine), could this be used a lone and help me achieve my goals? I have watched Dylan's videos on it and it sounds like as long as I cycle it correctly it should work great. Any thoughts?

yes it will increase your endurance and vo2 max output so it can def help burn fat, and you can stay on it for up to 16 weeks add sr9009 to it and it increases your metabolism as well

yes it will increase your endurance and vo2 max output so it can def help burn fat, and you can stay on it for up to 16 weeks add sr9009 to it and it increases your metabolism as well

Awesome! I have been 100% Natural my whole life but I have hit a plateau that I can't seem to get past. So if I take these 2 SARM's will I need a PCT?

you cannot continuously stay on the ECA stack brother it is a fat burner yes but not near what it is with GW and if you have asthma do you get albuterol prescribed or xopnex? that is an awesome pwo for cardio as well

I have albuterol and Advair prescribed Lol, I sit on about 4-5 inhalers and they last me for so long.

Awesome! I have been 100% Natural my whole life but I have hit a plateau that I can't seem to get past. So if I take these 2 SARM's will I need a PCT?

it depends on which two you select.... the only three you can use that do not require pct are

GW-501516, SR9009 and MK677

if you run anything else, you only need a mini pct... what are your goals?

it depends on which two you select.... the only three you can use that do not require pct are

GW-501516, SR9009 and MK677

if you run anything else, you only need a mini pct... what are your goals?

Hi Dylan,

My ultimate goal is to maintain my muscle mass while dropping my BF% (Would like to get in the 8-9% area). I workout 6 times a week (AM Cardio, followed by afternoon lift). My diet is very clean but for some reason I can't seem to break the double digit mark on my BF%. I wouldn't mind gaining a couple pounds of muscle.. just isnt my ultimate goal.

Thank you in advance

Top Bottom