napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Blast on TRT regimen input wanted

anavargiveup

Some advice and input is welcome for my first ever blast.

I had in mind to try a first blast after having been on TRT now for over 6 months.
The blast would be equivalent of 400 mg test/ week(normal dose 200mg/week) plus arimidex 0.250 mg eod (I prefer non suicide inhibitors) added would be Oxandrolone 30/40 mg ED depending how I react I may up the dose after starting week one with 20 mg ED.
But I am suspecting I will probably go to around 30/40 mg ED during the 8 week period.
Now I am wondering do I add in Proviron during this 'blast' or do I just run the Oxandrolone and increased test dose?
Anything specific I have to be careful for when timing my normal HCG which the doc has me planned to do (testes shrinking).
Should I plan that after the blast or at a certain time during the blast does this have any possible issues regarding oestrogen levels during the blast etc etc.

anavargiveup said:

I had in mind to try a first blast after having been on TRT now for over 6 months.
The blast would be equivalent of 400 mg test/ week(normal dose 200mg/week) plus arimidex 0.250 mg eod (I prefer non suicide inhibitors) added would be Oxandrolone 30/40 mg ED depending how I react I may up the dose after starting week one with 20 mg ED.
But I am suspecting I will probably go to around 30/40 mg ED during the 8 week period.
Now I am wondering do I add in Proviron during this 'blast' or do I just run the Oxandrolone and increased test dose?
Anything specific I have to be careful for when timing my normal HCG which the doc has me planned to do (testes shrinking).
Should I plan that after the blast or at a certain time during the blast does this have any possible issues regarding oestrogen levels during the blast etc etc.

I see no problem with what you are wanting to do. It looks fine to me. As for the Proviron, it really depends on what you are wanting. It isn't going to give you anything for gains or anything, but is strong to add for a libido boost, and a little bit of hardening and vascularity benefits.

I wouldn't run any blood tests or use your HCG during the blast. I personally don't see the need for HCG when on TRT, but if you are going to use it I would wait until your cruise to do so

You're fine here. The advice that I give in regards to oral steroids is to keep the total milligrams at 100 or less per day.

anavargiveup said:

what are your goals from the blast brother? i never cycle without proviron if that tells you how i feel about that question... :D i would highly recommend adding it...

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

25 age
6"1 or 186 CM
178.4 Pounds or 79.3 KG morning weight
Body fat i'd say for my looks and how it feels the legit 10. something to 11% max always stay lean year round.
I'm just looking to add on a solid 1 or 2 kg's of muscle and or muscle density due to the Var during a 8/10 week blast and cut.
Already doing cardio daily just to keep my food intake high and why not since I have the time now between 35-60 mins of steady state elliptical daily. heartrate between 145/165.
But the goal of the blast would be to get really much leaner harder denser more veins and striations so a solid cut whilst under the assistance of something like the Var and proviron.
However when it comes to Proviron sources near to me advise me to take the Var in the AM and the proviron in the evening and start at 50mg or 2 tabs and build up to 4 tabs or 100 mg daily.
I was more under the impression var was supposed to be taken half dose AM ( preferably pre workout) half dose PM (usually do my cardio then or finish my bi or tri on pull or push day) and then take the Proviron when? Late evening?

Edit : Regarding Fasted Cardio on Yohimbine HCL and low dose caffeine how does this interact with timing of Var (blood pressure issues at hand? heart risks to avoid?-
On general I would start training around 1230-1400 do a solid weight session 1.30 hours to 2 hours fasted since I follow IF and it works for me, then pop my yohimbine 30 minutes before the end of my workout and hit my cardio or do it later on but then not fasted so no Yohimbine HCL-)

anavargiveup said:
25 age
6"1 or 186 CM
Body fat i'd say for my looks and how it feels the legit 10. something to 11% max always stay lean year round.
I'm just looking to add on a solid 1 or 2 kg's of muscle and or muscle density due to the Var during a 8/10 week blast and cut.
Already doing cardio daily just to keep my food intake high and why not since I have the time now between 35-60 mins of steady state elliptical daily. heartrate between 145/165.
But the goal of the blast would be to get really much leaner harder denser more veins and striations so a solid cut whilst under the assistance of something like the Var and proviron.
However when it comes to Proviron sources near to me advise me to take the Var in the AM and the proviron in the evening and start at 50mg or 2 tabs and build up to 4 tabs or 100 mg daily.
I was more under the impression var was supposed to be taken half dose AM ( preferably pre workout) half dose PM (usually do my cardio then or finish my bi or tri on pull or push day) and then take the Proviron when? Late evening?

Edit : Regarding Fasted Cardio on Yohimbine HCL and low dose caffeine how does this interact with timing of Var (blood pressure issues at hand? heart risks to avoid?-
On general I would start training around 1230-1400 do a solid weight session 1.30 hours to 2 hours fasted since I follow IF and it works for me, then pop my yohimbine 30 minutes before the end of my workout and hit my cardio or do it later on but then not fasted so no Yohimbine HCL-)

not sure why someone would give you that type of timing... you can split them both together just fine... i do 8-12 hour splits on my orals... so half you anavar in the a.m. as well as proviron and the other half in the evening unless you have 50 mg tabs of proviron like i do, then its only once a day... take your cycle assist or protection 4 hours after your first dose of orals...

here's how i would run your blast to make it conducive to your goals...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-12 anavar 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist

This is going to be perfect for your goals, put your body under minimal stress and strain and you will feel on top of the world in the process...

I really like the stack that Dylan has put together for you. I think it's perfect for your goals and current situation. I'm sure you will love the results from it provided you have everything on point in diet and training area

DylanGemelli said:
anavargiveup said:
25 age
6"1 or 186 CM

not sure why someone would give you that type of timing... you can split them both together just fine... i do 8-12 hour splits on my orals... so half you anavar in the a.m. as well as proviron and the other half in the evening unless you have 50 mg tabs of proviron like i do, then its only once a day... take your cycle assist or protection 4 hours after your first dose of orals...

here's how i would run your blast to make it conducive to your goals...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-12 anavar 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist

This is going to be perfect for your goals, put your body under minimal stress and strain and you will feel on top of the world in the process...

I like this recommended cycle, although I have never tried SARMS and not sure I want to yet. I am on trt as well prescribed at 100 mg a week but I bring it up to 250 mg a week on my own. Currently on a mini blast of a total of 350 mg a week and getting some decent gains while continuing to recomp my physique and get stronger. I know that is a tough goal but so far it is working in both areas. If you chose to run this you should do a log so we can follow, I love to follow logs.

I will be starting the small blast I had in mind for now I will be running 50MG of oxandrolone/day plus my test as aforementioned added in the mix 1 tablet of Proviron per day. I will be starting in 5 weeks.
I will definitely consider the mentioned additions to the stack for a next bigger blast.
However with regards to stacking something like Arimidex 1/4 EOD with a supplement I have lying around that I got on sale to try called Dry by Cutler nutrition.
Do you think a product like this could be counterproductive if stacked with an AI like Arimidex? Should this cause reason for concern?

hope to hear from you soon for input

Re: RE: Re: First Blast on TRT regimen input wanted

anavargiveup said:
I will be starting the small blast I had in mind for now I will be running 50MG of oxandrolone/day plus my test as aforementioned added in the mix 1 tablet of Proviron per day. I will be starting in 5 weeks.
I will definitely consider the mentioned additions to the stack for a next bigger blast.
However with regards to stacking something like Arimidex 1/4 EOD with a supplement I have lying around that I got on sale to try called Dry by Cutler nutrition.
Do you think a product like this could be counterproductive if stacked with an AI like Arimidex? Should this cause reason for concern?

What exactly is that product, and what effects dies it have? As long as its not another AI, I don't see any interaction issues with arimadex

anavargiveup said:

dry is an otc test booster that also contains an anti estrogen formula... the extent of the strength would be in question but if your only using arimidex then i don't see any issue with it... you don't want to crush estrogen but i don't see that happening with these two together bro

Very mild blast but looks fine.

My opinion is that cruising allows for slow consistent progress and 2 blasts a year should be BLASTS.

Add Some NPP in there or some tren.

Top Bottom