napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female stack

I’ll be following along. Base is great so let’s see where it takes you! Good luck

Thanks guys! Never did second cardio seemed to have no energy at 5 pm. Not sure what that could be just making note in case it happens again.

Took my gw down to 10 ml gonna do the other 10 ml in evening for cardio

After smashing legs yesterday and I have minimal soreness which for how heavy I went it's super amazing that I can sit and pee with out feeling like I'm gonna die!

The taste is horrible anything help with the taste, been chasing it down with my aminos [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Never did second cardio seemed to have no energy at 5 pm. Not sure what that could be just making note in case it happens again.

Took my gw down to 10 ml gonna do the other 10 ml in evening for cardio

After smashing legs yesterday and I have minimal soreness which for how heavy I went it's super amazing that I can sit and pee with out feeling like I'm gonna die!

The taste is horrible anything help with the taste, been chasing it down with my aminos [emoji30]

Chasing it is about your only option. Or take 2-3oz of your aminos and mix it in, shoot it down , and chase a little more.

Chasing it is about your only option. Or take 2-3oz of your aminos and mix it in, shoot it down , and chase a little more.

lol I'm glad it goes away fairly quickly...not sure I have tasted much worse haha

Suck it up buttercup [emoji6] or shoot it down your throat...sorry to be perverted..lol had too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lol I'm glad it goes away fairly quickly...not sure I have tasted much worse haha

Yeaaaa. Some linger more than others. But not enough to stop using them lol.
I hope you stick with the log. We don’t get many females so it’s good to see a full log when possible.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] always been a spitter 🤷🏼*♀️

Lmao..as long as it gets the job done right [emoji23][emoji23] Goodluck with your cycle. Keep killing it in the gym!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love your sense of humor. You're going to fit very well into our family here. Lol.

As you can see, like every family, we also have some dysfunctional family members

Things for the next 12 weeks will be Interesting for sure lol!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Update
Had crappy day Tuesday and Wednesday, no thyroid meds and had horrible headache!! Got it fixed and been a ok since then

Noticeable increase in strength least 10-15 lbs! My dead lift at 150 and my leg press was 270
My squat has increased slightly by 10 lbs which was sad

Scale shows increase in weight, I fudged up thanksgiving and Sunday. My diet is super clean and strict.

Still doing two cardio a day and lifting in am ThAt seems to work for me
Even though scale show increase in weight which I think is water.
I feel tighter and leaner will take pic next week

I feel like I'm using more muscle mind connection when I'm doing my workouts. I definitely feel my muscles more engaged especially when I'm squatting or dead lifting
I am sore however the soreness is a different soreness and it's not as intense as I think it would be

Update
Had crappy day Tuesday and Wednesday, no thyroid meds and had horrible headache!! Got it fixed and been a ok since then

Noticeable increase in strength least 10-15 lbs! My dead lift at 150 and my leg press was 270
My squat has increased slightly by 10 lbs which was sad

Scale shows increase in weight, I fudged up thanksgiving and Sunday. My diet is super clean and strict.

Still doing two cardio a day and lifting in am ThAt seems to work for me
Even though scale show increase in weight which I think is water.
I feel tighter and leaner will take pic next week

I feel like I'm using more muscle mind connection when I'm doing my workouts. I definitely feel my muscles more engaged especially when I'm squatting or dead lifting
I am sore however the soreness is a different soreness and it's not as intense as I think it would be

Sounds like things are off to a great start for you. Very nice! Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Top Bottom