napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female stack

thanks for the update... things are only going to get better!

Insane leg day today!!! 135 hit a solid 5 reps wanted to test it out after my regular squats which still 115 which is 10 up from pre Sarms.

The strength part is great but I am looking forward to the fat loss still sitting pretty high on the scale...with 10 weeks I'm balls to the walls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insane leg day today!!! 135 hit a solid 5 reps wanted to test it out after my regular squats which still 115 which is 10 up from pre Sarms.

The strength part is great but I am looking forward to the fat loss still sitting pretty high on the scale...with 10 weeks I'm balls to the walls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it will all come but keep in mind, muscle weighs more than fat and the more lean muscle you build, the more fat you will lose

So just a little update. I checked the scale and it said 143 I am sure The binge on turkey day didn't help. I was going through old pictures to compare progress, I am wondering if I am carrying around some water. I def seem leaner and less bloated in previous weeks. I did run out of Naturethroid for a couple days, so that could be culprit. Def a huge set back. lack of energy could be from aunt flo coming to visit next couple weeks. Seems as though fatigue around this time has increased with age.

But in the gym I am lifting great, def have been slacking in am however once I get to gym and get a couple sets in i am good. Did some good full body compound today some intervals light weights, more for endurance. Def saw a huge leap in that. easily hold plank for 45 sec could go longer but was just not motivated..Feeling like maybe I should have taken pre work out. Cardio has been pretty good able to burn more calories in shorter amount of time, which pushed me to complete 28 min instead of the usual 20, still doing two a days and hopefully will get a good 30 min cardio in tonight.

Looking over my macros. I am not really hitting them like i should. they are all roughly sitting at 30%. 1300-1400 calories my fitness pal says I am an net cal loss around 2500-3500 cal a week i am def really hungry now and I ate around 1230. So def metabolism is going up.
... any help with macros would help. maybe a good food list. i am 10 weeks out and I am worried.

Last edited:
So just a little update. I checked the scale and it said 143 I am sure The binge on turkey day didn't help. I was going through old pictures to compare progress, I am wondering if I am carrying around some water. I def seem leaner and less bloated in previous weeks. I did run out of Naturethroid for a couple days, so that could be culprit. Def a huge set back. lack of energy could be from aunt flo coming to visit next couple weeks. Seems as though fatigue around this time has increased with age.

But in the gym I am lifting great, def have been slacking in am however once I get to gym and get a couple sets in i am good. Did some good full body compound today some intervals light weights, more for endurance. Def saw a huge leap in that. easily hold plank for 45 sec could go longer but was just not motivated..Feeling like maybe I should have taken pre work out. Cardio has been pretty good able to burn more calories in shorter amount of time, which pushed me to complete 28 min instead of the usual 20, still doing two a days and hopefully will get a good 30 min cardio in tonight.

Looking over my macros. I am not really hitting them like i should. they are all roughly sitting at 30%. 1300-1400 calories my fitness pal says I am an net cal loss around 2500-3500 cal a week i am def really hungry now and I ate around 1230. So def metabolism is going up.
... any help with macros would help. maybe a good food list. i am 10 weeks out and I am worried.

How are the sides on the s4? I'm looking into some sarms for my 50 year old mom who is trying to break a platue. Was the stack worth the money? She is just scared of her hormones being messed up and the s4 vision thing. I have never messed with sarms besides osta way back.

How are the sides on the s4? I'm looking into some sarms for my 50 year old mom who is trying to break a platue. Was the stack worth the money? She is just scared of her hormones being messed up and the s4 vision thing. I have never messed with sarms besides osta way back.

So far its only been 9 days, I don't have any side effects that are bad. I am a little bloaty but that could be from my period I think its coming soon. men are so lucky i hate all of you lol ...Think I am am getting sick, was almost thinking not going into gym today but my goals are too loud. Around 3 pm i am shot. But I know that is my adrenals so ordered some DSF and Total Female to help continue to balance things out ...
I have noticed my orgasm are insane!!!!! think that is not a bad thing tho!!!!

Today I feel leaner scale says 142.8 Ill take it. my stomach def feel leaner, I hold fat right in the middle of my gut super frustrating. my soreness is not there, I just feel like I need a good massage. I would not be walking im sure lifting as heavy as I have been this week. gonna do yoga sundays think that will help my over all recovery.

Overall i wish my mood was better I read people saying they feel great I feel the same. still bitchy af

Damn

So far its only been 9 days, I don't have any side effects that are bad. I am a little bloaty but that could be from my period I think its coming soon. men are so lucky i hate all of you lol ...Think I am am getting sick, was almost thinking not going into gym today but my goals are too loud. Around 3 pm i am shot. But I know that is my adrenals so ordered some DSF and Total Female to help continue to balance things out ...

Today I feel leaner scale says 142.8 Ill take it. my stomach def feel leaner, I hold fat right in the middle of my gut super frustrating. my soreness is not there, I just feel like I need a good massage. I would not be walking im sure lifting as heavy as I have been this week. gonna do yoga sundays think that will help my over all recovery.

Overall i wish my mood was better I read people saying they feel great I feel the same. still bitchy af

Video or it didn't happen...

yoga will definitely be a huge benefit and im sure your period has everything to do with you feeling bloated... i know that sucks but once that passes you will see there are changes for the positive being made

Well, it's good to hear that things are going so well for you.. and you're enjoying yourself a bit more in the bedroom too. That's ALWAYS a good thing lol. ;)

Top Bottom