napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female - Enhanced SARMS Stack Log - 1st Cycle

Nice work! No water retention ever experienced on sarms. You'll feel it when you can go longer, lift more, add more reps etc.

MissBizz

Hi miss514! Again, another log I'm in to follow (and slow to see it.) I haven't been as consistent checking in. Been 'all about me!' LOL This is great to read and follow along. I had amazing energy, strength and stamina right out the gate too! Very interested to see how this keeps going for you as you're using a few more than I am and I am thinking this way next set of goals/cycle.

Note: that I am currently on day 4 of the enhanced SARMS Stack, as I started on Friday, December 23, 2016. However, I will give all the details of Day 1- Day 3 experience below. I was extremely busy, and unfortunately did not have time to post before today.

*** This log is detailed because as a woman I feel as though there are many females out there wanting to see Sarms logs from females, and perhaps my journey will motivate/inspire others to give SARMS from SARMSX.com a try***

Stats:
Female
47 yrs old
5'6
158 lbs
BF% - Not sure, but looking to measure (TBD)

I've been lifting weights for 20 yrs, and at one point, 3 years ago, I was in excellent shape. However, in the past 3 years, my training has been inconsistent to say the least for x y reasons.

Measurments in Pounds 12/23/16
Weight 158.00

Measurments in Inches

Bust/Chest 34.00
Waist 29.00
Hips 39.50
Quads 23.00
Knee 13.00
Calf 15.00
Bicep 12.50
Forearm 10.00

Goal: 130 lbs, toned and lean.

Meal Plan – Calorie Shifting/ Carb Cycling (calories for Fat loss = 1507)

Day Calories

Monday 1507
Tuesday 1264
Wednesday 1809
Thursday 1507
Friday 1357
Saturday 1658
Sunday 1507

Macros :

C 35%, P 50%, F 15%

Workout Program:

Workout Program – 2X a day
Cardio (Stairmaster) at 5 AM on empty stomach and Weight workout (at 11:30 AM)

DAY 1 LEGS/GLUTES/CALVES/CARDIO (60 min – 30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)
DAY 2 BACK/REAR DELTS/ABS/CARDIO (60 min LISS)
DAY 3 CHEST/BICEPS/CARDIO (75 min – 30 min HIIT/45 min LISS)
DAY 4 CARDIO (90 min – 30 min LISS/30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)
DAY 5 PLYO/CARDIO (60 min LISS)
DAY 6 SHOULDER/TRICEPS/ABS
DAY 7 CARDIO (90 min – 30 min LISS/30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)

***Note: The macros, meal plan and workout program will be tweaked/adjusted as a go along. I am learning to rediscover my body again (what works and what doesn’t work for me etc…)

Supplements: LGlutamine and BCAA. After having my children, I can no longer digest whey protein, as such, I drink egg whites which replaces my whey protein intake.

Vitamins: C, D3, Magnesium, Zinc, Multivitamins, and B12.

Sarms Protocol:

Sarms Enhanced Stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=enhanced

1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Day 1 Dec 23, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack based on the protocol listed above, and I felt light headed. Note that I do my cardio in a fasted state so I had a small bite to eat before my cardio, and I felt fine. I did notice that I was extremely thirsty more than the usual so I increased my water intake to ensure that I am well hydrated. My workout was fine, and felt good doing cardio.

Day 2 Dec 24, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. However, I did notice when I was lifting weights that my muscles were burning after the 3rd rep. I felt as though I was lifting to failure, and reached a failed state; but I was only on my 3rd rep.… (does that make sense?) WOW, I was taken aback by that, it surprised me – I liked the feeling!! I’m feeling the pump… Still thirsty all the time, but water intake is high. Cardio was great – good sweat.

Day 3 Dec 25, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. My body feels tighter and muscles look full, and noticed that my glutes are fuller—I’m not sure if that makes sense. Amazing workout and cardio session!!!

Day 4 Dec 26, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. My body still feels tighter/harder and muscles look full. Amazing workout and cardio session…In fact, it was breeze to do my workout and cardio. I feel as though I can workout again… My Cardio was off the charts with an amazing sweat!!!

In terms of sleep, I have no problem falling asleep. In fact, I start dozing off at 10 PM….

***NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL AND GREAT RECOVERY

Please feel free to give feedback, as I am here to learn; and appreciate all input…

Top Bottom