napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female competitor trying Ostarine

That says it all right there. That's pretty amazing to say the least

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep today is my last dose, just as well because I got a bout of acne that transported me back to my teen years. It started on face and neck and now it's on my chest and shoulders, where I have never had acne in my life. It's not the deep painful kind of acne thank goodness, it's all superficial and the blemishes go away in 1-2 days.

This weekend I will put together before and after pics, final stats, etc.

I still have some Ostarine left, do you guys know if it degrade after a while? It was expensive enough that I don't want to have to throw it down the drain in a couple of months :)

You're good to store it in a dark cool place, don't throw it out. Can't wait to see your pics!

In the zone killin' it!

Yep today is my last dose, just as well because I got a bout of acne that transported me back to my teen years. It started on face and neck and now it's on my chest and shoulders, where I have never had acne in my life. It's not the deep painful kind of acne thank goodness, it's all superficial and the blemishes go away in 1-2 days.

This weekend I will put together before and after pics, final stats, etc.

I still have some Ostarine left, do you guys know if it degrade after a while? It was expensive enough that I don't want to have to throw it down the drain in a couple of months :)

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the changes in those pics when you have them available.

Your Ostarine will be fine as long as you keep it stored away from sunlight and away from any heat sources. It will be good for a couple years

Yes, definitely, if I had to guess I'd say in 8 weeks I made the same amount of progress I made last year in a year long off season. Mind = blown.

thats what its all about... im very proud of you and what you have accomplished... hit goals, surpass them and move on to the next... its constant goal achievement and progress.. the more you obtain, the more you realize you are capable of!

Ok, here we go.
Summary of 8 weeks of SarmsX Ostarine, dosed as follows:

first 4 weeks: 12.5mg
last 4 weeks: 20mg

Weight before: 132lbs
Weight after: 141lbs

Lifts improved:

Chest press
Back row
Leg press
Deadlift
BB biceps curls
Triceps close grip bench presses

Before and after pics, left is before, right is after.

I gained some fat but not too much.

Attachments

• BA_Front.jpg
    BA_Front.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52
  • BA_Side.jpg
    BA_Side.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 48
  • BA_Tri.jpg
    BA_Tri.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 48
  • BA_FrontBi.jpg
    BA_FrontBi.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 48
  • BA_Back.jpg
    BA_Back.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 45
You can clearly see the redults! Wow in just 8 weeks! That's freaking awesome! You look great!

In the zone killin' it!

Ok, here we go.
Summary of 8 weeks of SarmsX Ostarine, dosed as follows:

first 4 weeks: 12.5mg
last 4 weeks: 20mg

Weight before: 132lbs
Weight after: 141lbs

Lifts improved:

Chest press
Back row
Leg press
Deadlift
BB biceps curls
Triceps close grip bench presses

Before and after pics, left is before, right is after.

I gained some fat but not too much.

this is not anything slight at all... there is a SIGNIFICANT difference... you are far more defined and your muscles are definitely harder... im not seeing any fat gain whatsoever... i think you may have one of those eyes where you something others don't... (JOIN THE CLUB because thats the story of my life) but you made tremendous progress! im impressed!

Phenomenal results! The size gains are very apparent, and to me it really doesn't look like you've gained much if any fat at all. You did very well with this cycle. Pictures don't lie!

Thank you very much everybody! I am particularly pleased with what I see in the side triceps pose, my legs have improved so much! I agree looking at the pics I haven't gained much fat at all, it's only my pants that tell me my waist is a bit wider.

Thank you Dylan for his informative videos on SARMS, which helped me decide to try them, what you say about them in your videos is exactly how it is, no BS.

As for what comes next, well, the holidays come next, and we all know what happens LOL. My plan was to start Cardarine, but frankly it seems like a waste to take it while pigging out on holiday food.

tris legs and yes your waist may not have changed that much to you but I can see it smaller keep it up you have done great and im glad you didn't give up or think we were all trying to sell you some BS. I love it when results speak for themselves!!!! you have busted it imagine another 4 weeks on 1 or even a stack it only gets better. great job may as well keep it up take the GW it may counteract some of the bad effects of holidays lol but you obvi know your way around the gym and the kitchen so even if you take a nice break do it you earned it, but you know you wont go crazy

Thank you very much everybody! I am particularly pleased with what I see in the side triceps pose, my legs have improved so much! I agree looking at the pics I haven't gained much fat at all, it's only my pants that tell me my waist is a bit wider.

Thank you Dylan for his informative videos on SARMS, which helped me decide to try them, what you say about them in your videos is exactly how it is, no BS.

As for what comes next, well, the holidays come next, and we all know what happens LOL. My plan was to start Cardarine, but frankly it seems like a waste to take it while pigging out on holiday food.

im really thrilled to know that my videos helped you so much... that only motivates me to do more...

you may want to reconsider using gw over the holidays... it will help control metabolism and unwanted fat gain... just a though but you may want to consider it or sr9009 during that time...

Top Bottom