napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female competitor trying Ostarine

Week 6 is over (this time it really is week 6 lol) and I am up to a staggering 141lbs, 9lbs in 6 weeks, an average of 1.5lbs a week. I have no idea how I gained all this weight, heck I would have to be at 700cals over maintenance, basically the equivalent of a big juicy burger, I think I would know if I was eating that much? I know some is muscle, but darn it, there's some fat in it too. So much for patting myself on the back on how, after the stressful week, my diet was back on track. I guess it's a different track than I thought ;)

Anyway, sorry for ranting. FINALLY my lifts are going up! Now that's exciting!!

lol don't worry about weight on the scale just yet, any change in how your clothes are fitting? and also I been meaning to ask did you hubby find out or did you come clean about sarms? has he noticed anything different with you?

Week 6 is over (this time it really is week 6 lol) and I am up to a staggering 141lbs, 9lbs in 6 weeks, an average of 1.5lbs a week. I have no idea how I gained all this weight, heck I would have to be at 700cals over maintenance, basically the equivalent of a big juicy burger, I think I would know if I was eating that much? I know some is muscle, but darn it, there's some fat in it too. So much for patting myself on the back on how, after the stressful week, my diet was back on track. I guess it's a different track than I thought ;)

Anyway, sorry for ranting. FINALLY my lifts are going up! Now that's exciting!!

You may have gained a lot more muscle than you thought, especially if you've become a lot stronger, and if you are holding any water at all, it can give a false representation of your bodyfat level. Have you taken any measurements? Those can help a lot to give you an accurate picture of where you truly are

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For me the scale increases..as I said previously don't look at the scale. Once u are finished on your cycle you will notice a drop in weight, you will see more lines and notice your muscles are full. So basically your gonna see the drop in body fat Increase in muscle. Being a woman I think we tend to hold onto water. Also if your salt to potassium ratio is out of whack you can also tend too see your weight go up.

In the zone, killin' it!

i agree with everyone as well... weight on a scale does not translate to body fat necessarily ... clearly muscle weighs more than fat... you can really determine by body fat testing...

lol don't worry about weight on the scale just yet, any change in how your clothes are fitting? and also I been meaning to ask did you hubby find out or did you come clean about sarms? has he noticed anything different with you?

My clothes fit a bit tighter, I can still see abs with the help of favorable lighting LOL, but definitely gained some fat. But Also definitely gained muscle, no doubt about it.

I am really excited my lifts have gone up. Chest press, back row, barbell biceps curls, leg press, and close grip bench (triceps) are all up. Friday was back day and it was ridiculous, I kept double checking if I got the wrong weight on the bar because the rows were so easy. I went from struggling to get 10 reps with that weight the previous week to doing 15 and then stopping there because I started laughing with myself, but I could have done 20 if I wanted to. Best feeling ever! I am surprised about biceps curls because my RSI can make curls very painful so I don't always push those to the max. Even so they are growing and lifts are improving. Yesterday was legs and I am finally up to pressing 3 plates on each side.

Hubby hasn't commented. He's used to seeing my body change rapidly either way, from contest lean to soft, and back. He doesn't comment on my weight either way. I did see him stare at my arms the other day at dinner, but he didn't actually say anything :)

My clothes fit a bit tighter, I can still see abs with the help of favorable lighting LOL, but definitely gained some fat. But Also definitely gained muscle, no doubt about it.

I am really excited my lifts have gone up. Chest press, back row, barbell biceps curls, leg press, and close grip bench (triceps) are all up. Friday was back day and it was ridiculous, I kept double checking if I got the wrong weight on the bar because the rows were so easy. I went from struggling to get 10 reps with that weight the previous week to doing 15 and then stopping there because I started laughing with myself, but I could have done 20 if I wanted to. Best feeling ever! I am surprised about biceps curls because my RSI can make curls very painful so I don't always push those to the max. Even so they are growing and lifts are improving. Yesterday was legs and I am finally up to pressing 3 plates on each side.

Hubby hasn't commented. He's used to seeing my body change rapidly either way, from contest lean to soft, and back. He doesn't comment on my weight either way. I did see him stare at my arms the other day at dinner, but he didn't actually say anything :)

you know he was impressed in his thinking though! he had to be!

Nice job on the gains you've made!! That's quite impressive and I'm glad the sarms have given you some nice results

you know he was impressed in his thinking though! he had to be!

He does brag about my "guns" with his buddies LOL.

Nice job on the gains you've made!! That's quite impressive and I'm glad the sarms have given you some nice results

Definitely SARMS are real, I don't care what others want to say, Ostarine did it for me. I really do wonder why the pharma company that invented it stopped working on it, seems to me it could have real applications. There are real FDA approved drugs that do less (for whatever condition they are labeled for) and have more side effects than Ostarine The world of pharmaceuticals and related politics doesn't always make sense to me. Especially in a nation with such an obesity problem and people not being very physically active, one would think these chemicals would be very successful.

He does brag about my "guns" with his buddies LOL.

Definitely SARMS are real, I don't care what others want to say, Ostarine did it for me. I really do wonder why the pharma company that invented it stopped working on it, seems to me it could have real applications. There are real FDA approved drugs that do less (for whatever condition they are labeled for) and have more side effects than Ostarine The world of pharmaceuticals and related politics doesn't always make sense to me. Especially in a nation with such an obesity problem and people not being very physically active, one would think these chemicals would be very successful.

unfortunately, things always get held up by the fda... if you only knew the things they hold up that could save people... you have to understand that is based on money and whom it could affect negatively in terms of cutting into business.. its a FUCKED UP scenario that we are clearly left in the dark about...

Ok, 7th week went by, and I improved also my shoulder press and deadlift, so I improved all the major lifts, which is so awesome! They all went up at the same time, which tells me it's the Ostarine, because some of those lifts haven't gone up in months. I am very happy that they ALL improved, it means I am gaining muscle uniformly. One thing with some of the NPC competitors I know is that I see their pictures from their early competitions and they are beautifully proportioned with great lines, then they start hitting the juice hard and some body parts grow crazily, others don't, and now sure, they have more muscle, but their proportions are all messed up, to the point they looked better before. I am glad that didn't happen to me!

The last couple of weeks I have been insanely hungry, much much more than normal. To curb the fat gain I have started to tag some HIIT cardio at the end of my lifting sessions, whenever I have the time, but that is only making me more hungry. I shouldn't complain, it's fine, I'll figure something out.

Last week to go!

Great update! I'm glad to hear you are coming along quite well! Do you have any plans to run a stack in the future?

Ok, 7th week went by, and I improved also my shoulder press and deadlift, so I improved all the major lifts, which is so awesome! They all went up at the same time, which tells me it's the Ostarine, because some of those lifts haven't gone up in months. I am very happy that they ALL improved, it means I am gaining muscle uniformly. One thing with some of the NPC competitors I know is that I see their pictures from their early competitions and they are beautifully proportioned with great lines, then they start hitting the juice hard and some body parts grow crazily, others don't, and now sure, they have more muscle, but their proportions are all messed up, to the point they looked better before. I am glad that didn't happen to me!

The last couple of weeks I have been insanely hungry, much much more than normal. To curb the fat gain I have started to tag some HIIT cardio at the end of my lifting sessions, whenever I have the time, but that is only making me more hungry. I shouldn't complain, it's fine, I'll figure something out.

Last week to go!
Thank you for the awesome update! I'm glad everything has went so well for you. It's nice to see those strength and lean mass gains like you have!

awesome update and even better progress! you have to go to extremely pleased with how everything is going... great job! finish strong!

awesome update and even better progress! you have to go to extremely pleased with how everything is going... great job! finish strong!

Yes, definitely, if I had to guess I'd say in 8 weeks I made the same amount of progress I made last year in a year long off season. Mind = blown.

Great update! I'm glad to hear you are coming along quite well! Do you have any plans to run a stack in the future?

Yes, actually, now that I know Ostarine has no negative sides or anything I should be wary of, I will probably stack it. I was thinking of making it part of some future competition prep, although if it makes me this hungry, it's going to be tough.

Next up will be Cardarine with extra cardio to shed some fat, then maybe S4?

Yes, actually, now that I know Ostarine has no negative sides or anything I should be wary of, I will probably stack it. I was thinking of making it part of some future competition prep, although if it makes me this hungry, it's going to be tough.

Next up will be Cardarine with extra cardio to shed some fat, then maybe S4?
The best for shredding fat would be the mk, gw s4 and Sr all stacked together. Or u could go without the sr. When they are stacked your results are enhanced greatly as you are receving g multiple benefits all at one time. I did have a little hunger when I ran mine but I took an eca stack to help curve my hunger not sure how u feel about that.

In the zone killin' it!

gw and sr will enhance your metabolism to the highest extent... you may want to consider the six pack stack of s4, gw and sr9009... that would be so ideal for you... whatever you decide, let me know and i will help you set up the cycle...

Yes, definitely, if I had to guess I'd say in 8 weeks I made the same amount of progress I made last year in a year long off season. Mind = blown.

That says it all right there. That's pretty amazing to say the least

Top Bottom