napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling after cycle

Siljo3

Hello, how are you?

Can you share with me, what did you feel after first cycle. Did you feel depressed, did you lose weight, gain fat, lose strength?

I am on week 2 of week 10 of my first cycle with test prop. And I want to know what should I expect after a cycle+PCT.

Thank you

Hello, how are you?

Can you share with me, what did you feel after first cycle. Did you feel depressed, did you lose weight, gain fat, lose strength?

I am on week 2 of week 10 of my first cycle with test prop. And I want to know what should I expect after a cycle+PCT.

Thank you
What are your stats buddy?

You seem a little lacking in the knowledge department. Are you using an AI for your cycle? What do you have for PCT?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What are your stats man? (age, height, weight, est bf%, years you've been training, etc) What is your cycle layout? AI? PCT?

What are your stats buddy?

You seem a little lacking in the knowledge department. Are you using an AI for your cycle? What do you have for PCT?

I am 29 years old, 178cm, 86kg. 10 years of bodybuilding. Estimated BF: 10-12 %. This is my first cycle. I am on cutting diet right now, carb cycling.

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 arimidex 0.5 mg eod (I ordered Aromasin, when I will get it I will take 12.5mg Aromasin EOD)
5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am 29 years old, 178cm, 86kg. 10 years of bodybuilding. Estimated BF: 10-12 %. This is my first cycle. I am on cutting diet right now, carb cycling.

1-10 arimidex 0.5 mg eod (I ordered Aromasin, when I will get it I will take 12.5mg Aromasin EOD)
5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

the cycle layout looks good... the most important part of any cycle is your pct... your pct is perfect here so you should do well with recovery and sustainability of gains... you want to make sure you stay on point with everything with your diet and training and all should go well... you need to make sure you have a strong bridge set up for after your cycle to ensure keepability of gains and a strong regimen going forward... this cycle should do you well as an introductory... i would like to see you add s4 and gw to the cycle to fully enhance it but otherwise its looking good bro...

5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Everything looks solid bud. As far as how you'll feel after your cycle. Everyone is slightly different. Majority of it is mental. You feel amazing on cycle, hitting PRs left and right, progress is strong, etc... then through PCT you should still feel pretty solid. It's after PCT when you're essentially relying on your "natural" levels to get you through to your next cycle and that's when you have to be strong mentally. Progress won't be as fast, gains won't be as pronounced, you won't have that "on" feeling. It only makes sense and you should expect it. As you noted, you hear about guys going into depression, losing gains, etc and that's usually due to inconsistency trailing back to their mentality. You will lose a little water weight but that's normal. You should know that you can't depend on aas. You have to look at them like supplements and still have to depend on a solid training and nutrition regimen. You have to focus on maintaining your progress. You've been training for 10 years so you already know what it is like training "naturally" and you should already know your body when it comes to nutrition. If recovery goes as planned then you should be perfectly fine. If you incorporate a strong bridge as Dylan suggested then you'll be feeling awesome all over again.

the cycle layout looks good... the most important part of any cycle is your pct... your pct is perfect here so you should do well with recovery and sustainability of gains... you want to make sure you stay on point with everything with your diet and training and all should go well... you need to make sure you have a strong bridge set up for after your cycle to ensure keepability of gains and a strong regimen going forward... this cycle should do you well as an introductory... i would like to see you add s4 and gw to the cycle to fully enhance it but otherwise its looking good bro...

Thank you for answering.

What do u suggest me for bridge and when to start with it?

Thank you for answering.

A good Sarms bridge after your cycle would be perfect to take you into your next cycle after that. This is a good layout I think you would really enjoy during your bridge

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thank you for answering.

hey brother... immediately upon completing your pct, then you can start your bridge... everything can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

here is a full layout for you...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom