napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Expdom cycle

nvusimages

Ok bros so today I started my cycle from ED. I have decided to go with the short ester route. I will be doing Low dose Test P, Tren A, TNE/Test P, & Cutstack... All EOD and the TNE as pre-workout. AI EOD and Cabe E3D... First shot went smooth like butter... Just as expected from ExpDom. Very Slight PIP which im sure is from TNE/Test P... I will continue to keep my AR family updated!! Cant wait to see how this one goes...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

im in as well bro... this should be a very nice cycle for you.. express domestic has a very strong quality... im experiencing that right now myself! you should be in for some serious gains

Ok brothers... So im a week in and its going great!! I already feel like im losing BF i put back on while off cycle. My doses are Tren 100, Test P 50, Cutstack 150, EOD and the TNE/Test P on heavy days. I gotta say i really enjoy the TNE pre-workout. I have been pinning about 45min to 1hr before I hit the gym. I think I failed to mention in original post that I will be adding VAR to the end of this to really lean out. Heard great things about EDs VAR. I will keep the log going and post the results as they continue.

Ok brothers... So im a week in and its going great!! I already feel like im losing BF i put back on while off cycle. My doses are Tren 100, Test P 50, Cutstack 150, EOD and the TNE/Test P on heavy days. I gotta say i really enjoy the TNE pre-workout. I have been pinning about 45min to 1hr before I hit the gym. I think I failed to mention in original post that I will be adding VAR to the end of this to really lean out. Heard great things about EDs VAR. I will keep the log going and post the results as they continue.

Solid. How long are you running this cycle? Keep up posted man.

I Like their tne also. But you should try their tren base pre workout. The tren base is way better than the tne. Pumps are amazing. Hope your cycle keeps going good bro.

Solid. How long are you running this cycle? Keep up posted man.
I plan on keeping this cycle short. Only 8 to 10 weeks. Depends on where my results are at. I also plan on gradually increasing the Tren A as my cycle progresses. Finishing off with VAR. Then i plan to try out some SARMs i ordered once my cycle is completed.

I plan on keeping this cycle short. Only 8 to 10 weeks. Depends on where my results are at. I also plan on gradually increasing the Tren A as my cycle progresses. Finishing off with VAR. Then i plan to try out some SARMs i ordered once my cycle is completed.

Solid. Nice and sweet. Keep us posted bud.

Nice nv! This is similar in some ways to the cycle I have been logging for the past 9 weeks. I did the Tren A in the beginning and my intensity in the gym was amazing. And when I added the Var in week 7 my strength immediately increased.

Following close....

Alright brothers, another week down and things are going great. I am starting to see a good increase in strength in the gym and overall intensity of my workouts has been amazing. Im really loving this cycle so far!! I will continue to update!! Cant wait to add in the VAR in there soon. Im thinking at bout week 4 since im keeping it short this go round.

Smart choice I think keeping it short. I've never done a short cycle in my life and I'm thinking I'm going to move into it. With my ability to stick with eating enough it should be better for me. Plus it's not as hard on the wallet... Although calories have to stay up after too so maybe that's not so accurate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little late on logging this week sorry bros... Things have been a little hectic. So this past week I added VAR to my cycle. The taste is amazing!! My strength is thru the roof and watching my bf melt away. Cant wait for the VAR to start working and for the results that come along with it! I have seen a significant increase in strength in the gym and have put on 5lbs of lean mass. Lovin the TNE/TestP pre workout on heavy days. Feelin great! Will keep you guys posted...

A little late on logging this week sorry bros... Things have been a little hectic. So this past week I added VAR to my cycle. The taste is amazing!! My strength is thru the roof and watching my bf melt away. Cant wait for the VAR to start working and for the results that come along with it! I have seen a significant increase in strength in the gym and have put on 5lbs of lean mass. Lovin the TNE/TestP pre workout on heavy days. Feelin great! Will keep you guys posted...

I've heard great things about their Var and have 3 bottles of the stuff sitting in my stash. I haven't tried it yet though.

Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Express has great products. I'm running their primo right now. It's my first primo cycle and I must say I'm loving the lean gains it produces. Glad your cycle is going well. Keep at it bro.

Top Bottom