napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone chime in!!!!

Question, so let's say I pin, I aspirate and see blood. What do you do? I know I find a new location, but what do you do with the blood?

Question, so let's say I pin, I aspirate and see blood. What do you do? I know I find a new location, but what do you do with the blood?

Nothing its ur blood its sterile. Generally u wont see anything. Very rare. I honestly dont even aspirate anymore i know when ive nicked a vein it burns.

PHURIOUS

So IF I do see some, I can just move site and pin the blood there? Just want to cover all bases and be as safe as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So IF I do see some, I can just move site and pin the blood there? Just want to cover all bases and be as safe as possible.

Yes u can. But u woukd only see blood if u ended in a vein. Many times u could pass thru a vein and end up in free flesh. Everyone is different and u will find what spots have the least amount of veins.

PHURIOUS

I might have enough to pull of 6 weeks worth. So do the first half just 500mg test, and the second half about 75mg S4 plus 500mg test. You think that woulf be better?? I had no vision issues with the S4 at all so I ran it high. I'll taper up of couse. 50mg a day for 2 weeks, then the last 4 weeks at 75mg

Yes, I like that better than 4 weeks myself. The longer you can run it the better to help you get leaner and harden up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep, you can just inject your own blood mixed with the oil right into the new site but honestly you probably don't even need to worry about it. I have only aspirated and found blood once ever in the 4 years I have been pinning

Yep, you can just inject your own blood mixed with the oil right into the new site but honestly you probably don't even need to worry about it. I have only aspirated and found blood once ever in the 4 years I have been pinning

Exactly. It's rare you'll ever see blood when you're in the glute but in the case that you do, you can just pick a new site and pin (blood and all). No big deal.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Awesome! Thanks guys. I'm so excited to see how this turns out for me. I can't wait to grow and learn more. Day by day. I just hope this cycle does me good. :)

With the amount you have achieved naturally bro. Once this stuff is in your system you will unlock some serious genetic potential. Im excited to see what happens

PHURIOUS

With the amount you have achieved naturally bro. Once this stuff is in your system you will unlock some serious genetic potential. Im excited to see what happens

PHURIOUS
My diet has been cleaned up for a few weeks now. Lots of fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, and rice for me :O I eat, and I'm hungry again within minutes.

Yea sometimes I'll get a little blood in my quad. Back it up a bit. Aspirate again and pin there. One time I hit quad and aspirated. And a slight pull to aspirate ended up with like .5ml of blood. I was like "holy hell". But just moved and shot it back in lol. Only time it's ever happened like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS

Ya...I hope he don't turn green and bust out of his clothes

Shit... If I end up like that, I WILL DO a show lol Most musclar and a rear lat spread and it's over....

Im telling u its possible. Ur receptors are gonna soak that shit in like gamma radiation bro

PHURIOUS

Im telling u its possible. Ur receptors are gonna soak that shit in like gamma radiation bro

PHURIOUS

I'm fuckingg stoked to see what happens too. Never seen a natty like you hit gear for a first time. Have you posted up before pics?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I'm fuckingg stoked to see what happens too. Never seen a natty like you hit gear for a first time. Have you posted up before pics?

[email protected]

Oh dude it's gonna be epic lol. I'm looking forward to following this log. Massive gains incoming..

Sent from my SM-G900P

[email protected]

I have a few floating around here. I rarely take pics. What if I SHRINK!?!? Lol Reverse effects lol

Top Bottom