napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone chime in!!!!

Hey bro, I think you'll have a great time with your first cycle and I'm excited for you to see how it goes! You've been given some excellent advice so far and I'll throw my two cents in as well. My very first injectable cycle was not much different than what you are planning. I did test and Masteron both at 500mg per week and I LOVED IT.

Now I do agree that you can probably get away without as much test if you'd like and possibly even drop the Masteron, but I personally love the cycle, I love Masteron, and I like higher test than most so I don't see a problem with your cycle no problem.

For needles I always go with a 22 to draw and then use a 25g 1.5" to inject quads and glutes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks everyone!!! I will be smart and take the advice to do just Test this run. :) No rush. I will run test at 500mg a week though. NOW ONE OF YOU GIVE ME A KILLER DEAL ON LEGIT DOSED TEST :p

And what kind of results do you guys think I'd get? I mean my arms are already 20 inches.. I'm pretty vascular. Will it harden me up and keep me full? Enhance vascularity?

Yeah as everyone has stated, just keep it test and AI only. 350-400mg a week of cyp will be enough to give you some incredible results.

And what kind of results do you guys think I'd get? I mean my arms are already 20 inches.. I'm pretty vascular. Will it harden me up and keep me full? Enhance vascularity?

If done correctly, yes. Keeping that e2 in check with your aromasin and keeping diet tight will keep you looking dry and vascular.

Thanks everyone!!! I will be smart and take the advice to do just Test this run. :) No rush. I will run test at 500mg a week though. NOW ONE OF YOU GIVE ME A KILLER DEAL ON LEGIT DOSED TEST :p

For results, that's going to be heavily reliant on your diet. In the grand scheme of things, it's impossible to say specifics but you can absolutely expect increases in strength, fullness, muscle quality, and you'll feel good overall. Vascularity will be dependent on how lean you get. But hey man, this is what makes the first cycle so exciting lol. You'll get to see how your body responds. I'm for one looking forward to seeing your progress. Shoot me a PM brother. I'll get you squared away..

Damn almighty! I'm in for your log for sure when you start! You are an absolute generic giant and I'll be piggy backing your gains lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On paper they seem to be pretty much the same. I can't say that I've ever pinned test e. Maybe once or twice for 1 shot because I accidentally broke an amp(I'd be a fool to throw what's in the amp away) but I've never actually "run" it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

It takes a little time no doubt, I think the MCT oil helps a bit as well as Ive heard its a thinner carrier. Im able to use the 29g sometimes but only because the smaller syringe creates more psi. When I run out of 27 I think I might go back to 25 to make it a bit easier to get out of the 3cc barrel. No way would I go with anything bigger though...
Very true! I'm committed to pinning twice a week for the rest of my life so I too use the 27 gauge 5/8 inch needle. It does take a long time but there's absolutely no pain, and very little Scar Tissue build up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So would you guys suggest the 25 gauge with a 1 inch needle?? Is that enough for the glutes, or delts?

It really depends. How much of a fat later u need to get thru. I use 25g 1" but im pretty lean like 10%.

PHURIOUS

What's up AA ? Man Bro, 1st cycle will be amazing ! And lots of gains kept.
I do t think time of day matters for pinning. It's whenever you have the time to be careful and patient.
I also have used MK & GW during PCT. I think they both help.
Good luck bro!

good pont Vin! That is some good advice. Prevents not being sanitary, pinning too quickly and other
mindly errors.

So would you guys suggest the 25 gauge with a 1 inch needle?? Is that enough for the glutes, or delts?

1" is plenty for delts. Even yours lol. Glutes I use 1" as well. And for quads too. Basically everywhere lol. As long as you're not too fat it should be fine. You have 80lbs in me though. Sooooo I'll let the others chime in about glutes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom