napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone chime in!!!!

Lol Stats... Umm.. naturally YOLKED!! Haha I'm 27, 285lbs (give or take some days), BF% around 13.5% I train hard bro. Lol Check my last post I made. I've been here since the beginning of AR days :) I agree. I'll switch and do test alone. But why do I see alot of 1st cycles with test, dbol, or deca? Even some winni at the end?

I havn't chimmed in because I think you might not want to make the needed changes. If your goal is to just get big and a powerlifter look then go like you have been.
Starting at 500 test may make you hungry and you will eat more carbs and also bad ones. You cannot afford to bulk and add lots of BF also.
If you want to get cut then your diet will need to be tweaked so that you are about 500-600 calories below maitenance, and over 400 grams of protein You will need to go lighter on the weights and go for more set, more reps.
Big guys seem to get bigorexia in that they never feel big enough and any weight loss freaks them. So if you are looking to get more vascular and leaner you will need to diet and work out a little lighter but way more intense. Does not matter at all how much weight you use. Big Lou probably used way weight less than you. It is the intensity not the poundage.
Don't use gear as a meal ticket because your final result will not make you happy. I would shoot for a bit less test. 300-400. You don't want bloat from bad carbs, or too many calories.
Like I said..I am always hesitant to advise big guys, but you seem like a good kid who is willing to learn and do things right, so I have given you my well thought out opin.
Good luck and keep us posted.

I think it's w good cycle. I don't see any negative to using mast for a first cycle but you may not see optimal effects. However it will keep your free test very high and help you get the most out of the test. Either way you'll love a test only cycle as well. Masteron will have you cumming in your shorts though at the very thought of sex lol

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get Masteron if I were you & put it away. If you get feeling sluggish or rundown on cycle, add it in. It could be the difference. I love the stuff

So would you guys suggest the 25 gauge with a 1 inch needle?? Is that enough for the glutes, or delts?
You can use a 1 inch just fine, but I prefer a 1.5" myself as I feel better getting the oil in a little deeper. More preference on my end

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You can use a 1 inch just fine, but I prefer a 1.5" myself as I feel better getting the oil in a little deeper. More preference on my end

Agreed. 1" will get the job done but I use 1.5" myself as well.

So would you guys suggest the 25 gauge with a 1 inch needle?? Is that enough for the glutes, or delts?

Your first time...then it is hazing time. 18g in the delts...lol. I use 25x1 for delts and 21x1.5 for glutes and when pinning more than 3cc

I really appreciate everyone's help! I ordered 100 box of 25g 1" and 100 box 18g 1" for draw. :) plus of course my sharps container. Gotta be safe :D

I really appreciate everyone's help! I ordered 100 box of 25g 1" and 100 box 18g 1" for draw. :) plus of course my sharps container. Gotta be safe :D

Awesome. Dude you could also always use an old empty protein container for your sharps. That's what I do. Serves the same purpose but it's free lol.

And I've also decided to not use HCG. I've heard alot of you fellas don't. Plus I've also heard it can cause some gyno as well. I'll just stick with my aroma, clomid, and nolva :)

Awesome. Dude you could also always use an old empty protein container for your sharps. That's what I do. Serves the same purpose but it's free lol.

That's what I do as well. Does the job just fine!

That's actually a very good idea to use my old protein bins, thanks for that I don't know why I didn't think of it. I have bunch of those, and usually just toss them. Good stuff

That's what I do as well. Does the job just fine!

This is also what I will be doing from now on as well, simple yet very affective. Never thought of it, I always bought sharps cans. These will do just fine and I have many,

I also forgot to mention that I have about 4 weeks of S4 left. I wanna run that hard maybe the last 4 weeks of the cycle as a finisher. What do you guys think? I can do about 75mg a day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I also forgot to mention that I have about 4 weeks of S4 left. I wanna run that hard maybe the last 4 weeks of the cycle as a finisher. What do you guys think? I can do about 75mg a day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That would work great as a finisher bro, but even better if you can pick up another bottle to run it just a bit longer. Regardless, I think that's a smart choice to finish with the S4

I might have enough to pull of 6 weeks worth. So do the first half just 500mg test, and the second half about 75mg S4 plus 500mg test. You think that woulf be better?? I had no vision issues with the S4 at all so I ran it high. I'll taper up of couse. 50mg a day for 2 weeks, then the last 4 weeks at 75mg

Top Bottom