napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

equipoise and sustanon

manijuju

Hello sir,I really admire your work and i thank u for educating the people and your are a such a great man still no one is doing a videos like u..I want to ask u that I want to run a cycle and its my first one I am trying to use equipoise and sustanon 250 every other day so what is the proper dosage to be used please help me out...

age/height/weight/bf % ?
don't use sustanon as a form of test on first cycle , use an enanthete or a cyp

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I don't get it. All these people say they're fans but he constantly says(and rightfully so) test only for a first cycle. Also what are your stats, bro?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

in for STATS.

bro if you love dylans videos so much you should know that Dylan and everyone else here advocates TEST only for a first cycle. and not sustanon either, just basic test cypionate is the best option honestly.

Hello sir,I really admire your work and i thank u for educating the people and your are a such a great man still no one is doing a videos like u..I want to ask u that I want to run a cycle and its my first one I am trying to use equipoise and sustanon 250 every other day so what is the proper dosage to be used please help me out...

hey bro.. okay, you have to slow it down big time... lets just go down the list...

1. noone can help you without stats and goals posted... age/height/weight/body fat

2. you should never run multiple anabolics on a first cycle... it should be test only and you can add a few sarms but you should have test as your only anabolic

3. you do not inject sustanon and eq every other day.. eq is an extremely long ester... sustanon has a higher ratio of longer esters than short esters...

please get me back the answers to the questions i have asked so i can help you...

I started training from past 5 years...I used whey protein, BCAA's and pre workout as supplements and i was in a clean diet.professionally I don't want to be a bodybuilder or an athlete.why am I trying to use steroid is training naturally from past years gave me a results little ups and down..I want to make a photoshoot so I want to look ripped and muscular I have a short period so I asked u about this stuff..my profile is age:24,height:5.6,weight:66,body fat:18%..

I started training from past 5 years...I used whey protein, BCAA's and pre workout as supplements and i was in a clean diet.professionally I don't want to be a bodybuilder or an athlete.why am I trying to use steroid is training naturally from past years gave me a results little ups and down..I want to make a photoshoot so I want to look ripped and muscular I have a short period so I asked u about this stuff..my profile is age:24,height:5.6,weight:66,body fat:18%..

Hey bud, you are getting way ahead of yourself here. First of all you are just way too undersized for steroids. You need a better foundation before ever using them. Secondly you are on the young side, and thirdly you are too fat for steroids. So, steroids are not recommended to you

What does your diet look like? That's where I'm sure you are lacking more than anything.

The only thing I can recommend. To you is a sarms stack from www.sarmsx.com

That will help aid you in gaining mass and strength while dropping bodyfat, but you need the right diet to go with it

This is the ultra Recomp stack, and perfect for what you are going for

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You don't have a clean diet of you're 18% BF......you don't need ASS right now for your goals, you need to overhaul your diet and maybe training....can you post a typical day's diet?

okay bro, thanks for the answers... let me show you some key points here...

1. your too young for steroids

2. you don't need steroids for your goals

3. your body fat is far too high for steroids

4. YOU DO NOT have a clean diet with that body fat, not at all..

5. you have only been training 2 years.. thats nothing bro, especially when you are talking about steroid use...

the list can go on and on... just stop with the entire steroid thing though... the only thing that will happen is you getting hurt...

with the goals you have, you don't even need steroids.. if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i am going to give you the links to buy everything you need for the cycle followed by the layout.. everything can be shipped to you no matter where you are at without any issues...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced+super+stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

OK sir I follow u which SARMS do I have to use and how to use and is it safe for me..!!
Read the posts by Dylan and I. We both have you the complete layout with which Sarms to use including dosing instructions and pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

OK sir I follow u which SARMS do I have to use and how to use and is it safe for me..!!

bro are you kidding me? did you read my post?? i can't hold your hand any more in making it any easier than i did... i gave you the links to buy everything and i gave you the full layout.. i mean, what else can i do aside from buying them for you? i mean bro, seriously?

bro are you kidding me? did you read my post?? i can't hold your hand any more in making it any easier than i did... i gave you the links to buy everything and i gave you the full layout.. i mean, what else can i do aside from buying them for you? i mean bro, seriously?

Dropper them into our mouths for us too is the only thing I can think of.

Somebody is smoking that good shit I see... welcome to the Matrix Neo.

Top Bottom