napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epic first post

And then the next day like clockwork theres a real post by someone with almost these exact stats wanting too run anavar WTF

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

unfortunately, there's so many fucking bitch ass motherfuckers out there encouraging it... all these "trainers", "coaches" and the best, the infamous "guy or guys at the gym" that sell this shit to people to literally make fifty dollars or whatever the fuck they make, and they ruin people's lives with false hopes and promises and all there misinformation... these fuckwads should get beating after beating until they are eating through a straw...

unfortunately, there's so many fucking bitch ass motherfuckers out there encouraging it... all these "trainers", "coaches" and the best, the infamous "guy or guys at the gym" that sell this shit to people to literally make fifty dollars or whatever the fuck they make, and they ruin people's lives with false hopes and promises and all there misinformation... these fuckwads should get beating after beating until they are eating through a straw...

Now tell us what you really think Dylan. LOL

Worst people of all time. I have to sway people away from using strong AAS on their 2nd or 3rd cycle almost every other day.

I have to tell you that "these guys" you're talking about are here too[emoji15][emoji6] they don't even know they are. Ooohhhhh they came to me like ants on sugar.
Luckily I'm not that ignorant been fending off myself all my life. If you've been years at the gym you can smell the real deal and the bullshits lol [emoji12]
Glad I found sarms. Been loving the journey of gains [emoji7]

I have to tell you that "these guys" you're talking about are here too[emoji15][emoji6] they don't even know they are. Ooohhhhh they came to me like ants on sugar.
Luckily I'm not that ignorant been fending off myself all my life. If you've been years at the gym you can smell the real deal and the bullshits lol [emoji12]
Glad I found sarms. Been loving the journey of gains [emoji7]

your a prime example of how to do things right... you already know to stay the fuck away from those clowns... im sure you could easily handle yourself with those clowns lol...

This guy was pinning his glute and after a while got a lump. Went to the doctors to find out he had been given motor oil instead.

Be careful out there guys, don't just buy anything trying to get quick results. You may just end up hurting yourself worse.

This guy was pinning his glute and after a while got a lump. Went to the doctors to find out he had been given motor oil instead.

Be careful out there guys, don't just buy anything trying to get quick results. You may just end up hurting yourself worse.

unbelievable... thats some pretty fucked up shit right there... thats why we are very fortunate to have the wonderful sponsors we do... we never have to worry about things like this which are very real and do happen...

Top Bottom