napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elite SARM stack

corezone

Hey Dylan, im from wv and I've been watching some of your videos. I like your approach to things so I decided to give Elite sarm stack a try, do you know anything about this product I haven't taken it yet. Also I'm really big on mass building right now but would eventually like to cut is this product really as good as I hear. My final question is , is this legAl and is it safe? I like to do things the right way but like you stated in your video everyone wants an edge. That being said I also want to abide by law as much as possible. Thank you and I truly appreciate the videos your a great inspiration.

Hey Dylan, im from wv and I've been watching some of your videos. I like your approach to things so I decided to give Elite sarm stack a try, do you know anything about this product I haven't taken it yet. Also I'm really big on mass building right now but would eventually like to cut is this product really as good as I hear. My final question is , is this legAl and is it safe? I like to do things the right way but like you stated in your video everyone wants an edge. That being said I also want to abide by law as much as possible. Thank you and I truly appreciate the videos your a great inspiration.

You can start off by giving us your full stats, experience, and goals. Then we can help,get you on a good sarms stack that will work great for the goals you are trying to meet. The only source we trust and recommend here is www.sarmsx.com

If you mean it's one product with multiple SARMS in it then it's probably crap. Just my guess. Sarmsx has the best SARMS I've ever had and I've been using them for several years as have many guys on here. But first we need some stats so we know how to give you accurate advice.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

where exactly did you get this product man??? i truly hope you did not buy this yet... please let me know...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

In answer to your question if it's safe, id say probably not if its a product from one of these questionable companies putting multiple sarms into one product. Those are generally not even sarms at all

In answer to your question if it's safe, id say probably not if its a product from one of these questionable companies putting multiple sarms into one product. Those are generally not even sarms at all

unfortunately its a very common occurrence... it has become more and more prevalent...

Age 23/ 5'7" tall 175.

You can start off by giving us your full stats, experience, and goals. Then we can help,get you on a good sarms stack that will work great for the goals you are trying to meet. The only source we trust and recommend here is www.sarmsx.com

I have been lifting for a while with serious gains but I've previously plateaued. I order the elite sarm stack from focus nutrition website, it has the 15 mg LGD-4033, Ostarine (mm-2866) 12.5 mg, GW- 501516 10mg, N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid 10mg. It seems legit, haven't taken yet but already payed for and have them. A friend of mine currently takes the same product from same company and he has made massive progress. I'm a sissy about this stuff, I've taken steroids before and it had some bad side effects so I'm on the fence. Just wanna make sure I'm safe and it isn't totally illegal. Thanks

I have been lifting for a while with serious gains but I've previously plateaued. I order the elite sarm stack from focus nutrition website, it has the 15 mg LGD-4033, Ostarine (mm-2866) 12.5 mg, GW- 501516 10mg, N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid 10mg. It seems legit, haven't taken yet but already payed for and have them. A friend of mine currently takes the same product from same company and he has made massive progress. I'm a sissy about this stuff, I've taken steroids before and it had some bad side effects so I'm on the fence. Just wanna make sure I'm safe and it isn't totally illegal. Thanks
Still need your stats bro....age, height, weight, bodyfat, etc...

Lifting for a while doesn't tell me anything

You can do what you want, but I wouldn't touch that product at all, and that company is far from a credible source. It's hard telling what you're really getting in that product. If it contains prohormones, of course you will make gains, but it will severely shut you down and be detrimental to you liver and health, especially if you run it very long

What do you have lined up for pct?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have tried the elite sarm stack from focus nutrition (from UK supplier)

Dosage: 1 capsule pr day (If I took 2 capsules then I got a headache)
Result: Slow graduate progress from week 2 to 6, in that respect it worked.
But after 6 weeks I experience shot down (testicular shrinkage) and stopped, then PCT clomide, and after aprox 3-4 weeks everything was back to normal.
Difficult to say about gains, but strength was definitely there.

But after 6 weeks I experience shot down (testicular shrinkage) and stopped, then PCT clomide, and after aprox 3-4 weeks everything was back to normal.
That shutdown comes and the headache sides because more than likely you were taking a prohormone and not sarms at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

a very typical pro hormone experience... you will not have headaches with sarms use nor shrinkage or feeling shut down like that... when these side effects occur and gains in size and/or strength are too large, then you are highly ensured of having a pro hormone...

Age 23 weight 175 height 5'7"
Body fat about 10 %.

you have good starting stats and you are wise in choosing sarms at your age so you have a lot going for you... i would hate to see you run a product that could be a prohormone and ruin things you have going good for you... you would be too young to be running steroids or pro hormones...

Where did you get the clomide? Also I tried the sarm stack and I've notice a little yellowing of my eyes , I'm gunna assume this is jaundice and staying away from this shit man. Only two weeks is all I took it. Any suggestions? Is there something I can take to flush my system? If there is where can I buy everything I need to get back to normal. Last time I experiment. I'd rather go natural than risk my health.

Where did you get the clomide? Also I tried the sarm stack and I've notice a little yellowing of my eyes , I'm gunna assume this is jaundice and staying away from this shit man. Only two weeks is all I took it. Any suggestions? Is there something I can take to flush my system? If there is where can I buy everything I need to get back to normal. Last time I experiment. I'd rather go natural than risk my health.

thats because you didnt research your supplier or this could have been avoided...

Well, I've lost faith in it. Lesson well learned. Perks of being young and stupid. It's just not worth it. Do you have any advice or product in mind to help.

you don't need to lose faith, just understand a mistake was made, WHICH WE ALL HAVE DONE AND STILL DO, and its a good lesson learned... not all companies are shady fucks... not all suppliers have bad intentions but the fact is, many do and you have to be ahead of the game and you won't run into issues... your all good man...

the yellow tint IS NOT jaundice whatsoever LOL... bro, thats a normal and common side effect with s4 use...

what exactly are you wanting a product to address? let me know so i can help...

you don't need to lose faith, just understand a mistake was made, WHICH WE ALL HAVE DONE AND STILL DO, and its a good lesson learned... not all companies are shady fucks... not all suppliers have bad intentions but the fact is, many do and you have to be ahead of the game and you won't run into issues... your all good man...

the yellow tint IS NOT jaundice whatsoever LOL... bro, thats a normal and common side effect with s4 use...

what exactly are you wanting a product to address? let me know so i can help...

I just want to get my test back to normal and clean up my kidneys. Also, would I have these liver problems with the sarmsx? You talked about. Not going to lie this scared me, I have kids and a wife . Not wanting to shut my liver down just to build a little faster. I work my ass off in the gym just got tired of feeling like I've hit a wall. What do you suggest? Do you think after only two weeks I need anything to get back to normal? Also I want to check out what you recommend for REAL sarms.

I just want to get my test back to normal and clean up my kidneys. Also, would I have these liver problems with the sarmsx? You talked about. Not going to lie this scared me, I have kids and a wife . Not wanting to shut my liver down just to build a little faster. I work my ass off in the gym just got tired of feeling like I've hit a wall. What do you suggest? Do you think after only two weeks I need anything to get back to normal? Also I want to check out what you recommend for REAL sarms.

sarms do not cause any sort of liver issues whatsoever... they are not hepatoxic as oral steroids are... you need to run a full pct and then you can follow it with a sarms stack... sarmsx has the highest quality sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent... i am going to give you the pct link to purchase and your layout... i need to know your full stats and goals to recommend the proper sarms stack...

age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals??

here is the link to get the pct you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms do not cause any sort of liver issues whatsoever... they are not hepatoxic as oral steroids are... you need to run a full pct and then you can follow it with a sarms stack... sarmsx has the highest quality sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent... i am going to give you the pct link to purchase and your layout... i need to know your full stats and goals to recommend the proper sarms stack...

age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals??

here is the link to get the pct you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Stats: Age 23 weight 178 height 5'7" about 10% bf. The layout, is this how much to take per day? I'm sorry I'm not to competent on this stuff

Top Bottom