napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elevated liver enzymes need some advice!

That's seriously nothing, only if it's 4 or 5 times that would I seriously worry. Ast levels increase after exercise. The best things you can take are TUDCA at 1g a day and you'll be perfect in a month. It is expensive though. Or, get choline and inositol pills and does a couple grams a day, best way to treat a fatty liver. Liv52 DS can also help depending on what the stress is from. Yes, NAC is also a good choice.

Hahaha ! Honestly sometimes I'm the same way, but as I age I've learned to slow things down and really open my mind and read or ask questions first before I allow myself to become too anxious or stressed. Anxiety and stress alone can compound issues, making things appear worse for wear. Good to hear your feeling well tho, keep us updated on everything and if something does come up were here and your doctor's seem to be proactive which is a good thing. And let them test your liver just for extreme assurance, I would if my doc opted me for this

Thank you for replying bro!! Your help and advice is greatly appreciated! I have one other question, what do you think of doing non-suppressive sarms like GW,SR and mabe mk2866? The Gw and SR I will run for 12 weeks and the mk2866 the last 4 weeks. Just trying to get the most out this transformations contest!

You know I would feel more comfortable with Dylan answering this portion of your question hes the person I would ask this for sure. Honestly I have yet to use SR, GW I don't see any issue with at all and 2866 sometimes can be slightly suppressive so as long as your goal is to not draw bloods right after to attempt to dictate actual hormone levels than I say go for it.

Your Liver values are not concerning bro. I had mine up as high as 109 from tbol. Working out raises your values. I took cel cycle assist tudca for 4 weeks they went done to 36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I would feel more comfortable with Dylan answering this portion of your question hes the person I would ask this for sure. Honestly I have yet to use SR, GW I don't see any issue with at all and 2866 sometimes can be slightly suppressive so as long as your goal is to not draw bloods right after to attempt to dictate actual hormone levels than I say go for it.

I appreciate all your help brother!! Can say it enough!!!

Your Liver values are not concerning bro. I had mine up as high as 109 from tbol. Working out raises your values. I took cel cycle assist tudca for 4 weeks they went done to 36

Thanks for the reply brother! Going to do a ultrasound for peace of mind.

Anytime. I understand believe me better be safe then sorry.

The thing that threw me off was I haven't taken an oral steroid in more then 30 weeks. So if I was taking tbol or anadrol and my liver enzymes were up it would make sense. I regularly took 2 ibuprophen and 2 sleep aids at not. That's the only thing I could think of that raised my levels

The thing that threw me off was I haven't taken an oral steroid in more then 30 weeks. So if I was taking tbol or anadrol and my liver enzymes were up it would make sense. I regularly took 2 ibuprophen and 2 sleep aids at not. That's the only thing I could think of that raised my levels

Ibuprofen usually effects the kidneys if I'm not mistaken and Tylenol effects the liver I can be wrong. What kind of sleep aid

Just a quick update had ultra sound of the whole stomach and everything is normal!! I am glad I did it and my doc is proactive. It eliminates the guessing as to why my alt and ast was slightly elevated!

When you say you are 6 weeks post pct do you mean your PCT was completed 6 weeks ago? Or your pct started 6 weeks ago and now you are 2 weeks or so post recovery?

The reason that I ask is because Serms are actually toxic to the liver and a lot of people don't realize this, if you ran a heavy cycle w/orals and whatnot and finished it off with a Serm pct it's possible your enzymes where elevated during the cycle and simply stayed there

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

When you say you are 6 weeks post pct do you mean your PCT was completed 6 weeks ago? Or your pct started 6 weeks ago and now you are 2 weeks or so post recovery?

The reason that I ask is because Serms are actually toxic to the liver and a lot of people don't realize this, if you ran a heavy cycle w/orals and whatnot and finished it off with a Serm pct it's possible your enzymes where elevated during the cycle and simply stayed there

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

My pct ended January 5th.

Top Bottom