napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk2866 and liver enzyme levels

tee5Ia0P

First time trying out SARMs, mk2866 capsules, 15mg per day. I'm about 3 weeks into it I think. Anyway I get regular bloodwork and my liver enzymes seem way off. About a 60 days before I started my ALT/SGPT was 44 U/L, and AST/SGOT was 28 U/L, today they're 109 and 52 respectively. Do I just stop taking the capsules? Time to see a doc? Other than bloodwork, I feel fantastic on mk2866.

Thanks

sarms can strain your AST ALT but i don't see it happening with just ostarine. what brand you using?

are you using liver support? if not get on that

no way you are using real sarms... sarms are not toxic whatsoever... sounds like you have prohormone capsules NOT sarms capsules... where did you get your sarms??

The SARMs I'm using are from Sinister Labs. It's what was on the shelf at the local healthfood & sports store. And I'm not using liver support. Going to go get some today. Do I just get TUDCA or milk thistle, or is there something better / more legit I should be looking for?

The SARMs I'm using are from Sinister Labs. It's what was on the shelf at the local healthfood & sports store. And I'm not using liver support. Going to go get some today. Do I just get TUDCA or milk thistle, or is there something better / more legit I should be looking for?
STOP using those IMMEDIATELY... NEVER and I mean NEVER should you buy sarms like that from a supplement store... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT use those! Tudca is by far the best for your liver... milk thistle is a good additive to team up with but on its own, don't expect much help from it

Those do not sound like SARMs at all man. Ostarine is pretty mild and you are taking half the recommended dose (25-50mg) so I have no clue why your bloods would be so bad unless you have fake Osta.

You likely have a prohormone and not a sarm. That wouod explain the liver values so far off

Top Bottom