napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elevated liver enzymes need some advice!

Carmel cowboy

Some of my blood work came back. My ast was 64u/l and alt was 76u/l. I am trying to figure out the slight elevation. I am 6 weeks post pct. and I don't drink alcohol. The only thing I think of is I take 2 ibuprofen and 2 sleep aid every night. Doc left me a message saying he scheduled a ultrasound just for precautionary measure but thinks it could be just fatty liver. I did not fast for this blood draw and ate about a hour prior to. Doc said number are just slightly elevated but still don't like them to be elevated at all. Any opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Going to stop ibuprofen and sleep aid and schedule another draw in two weeks.

Some of my blood work came back. My ast was 64u/l and alt was 76u/l. I am trying to figure out the slight elevation. I am 6 weeks post pct. and I don't drink alcohol. The only thing I think of is I take 2 ibuprofen and 2 sleep aid every night. Doc left me a message saying he scheduled a ultrasound just for precautionary measure but thinks it could be just fatty liver. I did not fast for this blood draw and ate about a hour prior to. Doc said number are just slightly elevated but still don't like them to be elevated at all. Any opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Going to stop ibuprofen and sleep aid and schedule another draw in two weeks.

i never base anything on just one blood test. Drink lots of water and retest ? i mean drugs can cause liver enzyme increase, have you had elevation prior ? an ultrasound after 1 test is very aggressive, but i guess would definitely give you answers

Im very curious to hear what others have to say about this as well. I too have the occasional ibuprofen but do take a sleep aid every night as well. Ive havent had any bloods done in awhile but maybe i should. Thanks for sharing Carmel.

(Enrique)

i never base anything on just one blood test. Drink lots of water and retest ? i mean drugs can cause liver enzyme increase, have you had elevation prior ? an ultrasound after 1 test is very aggressive, but i guess would definitely give you answers

Never had elevation prior to this exam! I thought that was kind of aggressive for a slightly elevated test. I will drinking 1.5 gallons of water for the next couple of weeks and just started some cycle support that has red yeast rice,nac,Hawthorne berry,pumpkin seed extract, milk thistle, saw palmetto, grape seed extract, nettle root, celery seed extract, CoQ 10 and policosanol.

Im very curious to hear what others have to say about this as well. I too have the occasional ibuprofen but do take a sleep aid every night as well. Ive havent had any bloods done in awhile but maybe i should. Thanks for sharing Carmel.

(Enrique)

Yeah bro!! Even with a slight elevation I don't like it and want to resolve the issue! You should get some blood work brother it's well worth it!

Never had elevation prior to this exam! I thought that was kind of aggressive for a slightly elevated test. I will drinking 1.5 gallons of water for the next couple of weeks and just started some cycle support that has red yeast rice,nac,Hawthorne berry,pumpkin seed extract, milk thistle, saw palmetto, grape seed extract, nettle root, celery seed extract, CoQ 10 and policosanol.

then there you go, you would be concerned with pathologic issue not acute. Its kinda like drinking alcohol then taking a liver enzyme test and seeing elevation then believing you have issues when in reality your cause was just the drinking. Now if you were to continue drinking then this may and most likely would turn pathologic. I say if their willing to do tests let them thats awesome !

Ok I got all my blood work back. I knew I had a physical coming up and my doc was going to the basic blood work and I used labsmd to get female hormone panel done so my results came in at different times. I already scheduled ultrasound for elevated liver enzymes as my doc thought it would be a good idea my results from labsmd is a little disheartening! I haven't recovered. These test are all done a little over 6 weeks after a complete 8 week pct. I will post results and would love everyone's opinions about next step! Thanks in advance.

Ok I got all my blood work back. I knew I had a physical coming up and my doc was going to the basic blood work and I used labsmd to get female hormone panel done so my results came in at different times. I already scheduled ultrasound for elevated liver enzymes as my doc thought it would be a good idea my results from labsmd is a little disheartening! I haven't recovered. These test are all done a little over 6 weeks after a complete 8 week pct. I will post results and would love everyone's opinions about next step! Thanks in advance.

what hasnt recovered ?

I'm very curious to see where all your values are bro

Having a hard time putting picture on so will just write out my numbers
Total test 150 range 250-1100ng/dl
Fsh- 1.5 range 1.6-8.0miu/ml
Lh-.8 range 1.5-9.3miu/ml
Estradiol was range <or= 39pg/ml
Red blood cell count - 5.82 range 4.20-5.80 million/ul.

Bro while elevated they are not that bad imo..until that number reaches 300 your not in any real danger

Having a hard time putting picture on so will just write out my numbers
Total test 150 range 250-1100ng/dl
Fsh- 1.5 range 1.6-8.0miu/ml
Lh-.8 range 1.5-9.3miu/ml
Estradiol was range <or= 39pg/ml
Red blood cell count - 5.82 range 4.20-5.80 million/ul.

ok bro, i like you and you are respectable so i wont get all crazy on you. You are barely coming off an 8 week pct 6 weeks ago. You know how long it takes my levels to normalize after PCT ? 3-4 months. There are studies showing that most men recover within due time (6-24months and this is without PCT) so if your goal is to "see" your normal ranges its going to take more time. This is what you can do, wait a few more months without taking any drugs that can alter hormone levels and retest. You should notice your TT increase. Whats your age, how many blood tests and cycles have you ran ? whats was your last cycle consisting of ?

ok bro, i like you and you are respectable so i wont get all crazy on you. You are barely coming off an 8 week pct 6 weeks ago. You know how long it takes my levels to normalize after PCT ? 3-4 months. There are studies showing that most men recover within due time (6-24months and this is without PCT) so if your goal is to "see" your normal ranges its going to take more time. This is what you can do, wait a few more months without taking any drugs that can alter hormone levels and retest. You should notice your TT increase. Whats your age, how many blood tests and cycles have you ran ? whats was your last cycle consisting of ?

I appreciate your feedback as always!! You don't have to hold back on saying anything that you need to say bro I am by no means sensitive!! I posted my numbers to get a little feedback and a guy with your experience is exactly who I was Hoping to get feedback from! I am 43 years old. I have done 4 cycles and two of those was before I joined this forum to learn as much as I can from people with experience. First cycle was dbol at 50mg agiain before this forum and foloewing bad advice. 2nd cycle was test at 400mg and dbol kick start for 4 weeks at 50mg followed by full pct. 3rd was sarms bridge lgd,rad,s4,and gw for 12 weeks. Last cycle was suppose to be a contest prep it was test 400mg, deca350mg,eq 800mg, tbol 40mg first 4 week. Switched to test prop 100mg eod, mast prop, eq 800mg at the 12 week mark and ran that 20 weeks. Was suppose to bring me into show but chest deformity from pec tear stopped me from competing. That cycle was followed by the 8 week pct that I mentioned above. This is my second blood test after pct and the first one I was on the low normal for TT 6 weeks after a 4 week pct from 2nd cycle.

I appreciate your feedback as always!! You don't have to hold back on saying anything that you need to say bro I am by no means sensitive!! I posted my numbers to get a little feedback and a guy with your experience is exactly who I was Hoping to get feedback from! I am 43 years old. I have done 4 cycles and two of those was before I joined this forum to learn as much as I can from people with experience. First cycle was dbol at 50mg agiain before this forum and foloewing bad advice. 2nd cycle was test at 400mg and dbol kick start for 4 weeks at 50mg followed by full pct. 3rd was sarms bridge lgd,rad,s4,and gw for 12 weeks. Last cycle was suppose to be a contest prep it was test 400mg, deca350mg,eq 800mg, tbol 40mg first 4 week. Switched to test prop 100mg eod, mast prop, eq 800mg at the 12 week mark and ran that 20 weeks. Was suppose to bring me into show but chest deformity from pec tear stopped me from competing. That cycle was followed by the 8 week pct that I mentioned above. This is my second blood test after pct and the first one I was on the low normal for TT 6 weeks after a 4 week pct from 2nd cycle.

thanks for all the info i can generate better image of your personal situation. How are you feeling right now, take the anxiety portion of what your test results shows and take into account being off cycle right now and really think about how are you feeling ?

thanks for all the info i can generate better image of your personal situation. How are you feeling right now, take the anxiety portion of what your test results shows and take into account being off cycle right now and really think about how are you feeling ?

Honestly I feel good! Libido is down a little. Strength is still there and very comparable to being on cycle! I am doing the transformation contest so you can get a better idea about my workout there! I am thinker bro and when something is out of wack it fucks with me till I can find a solution! Honestly you message about the length of time it takes to recover is something that I know and have researched but for some reason I need to hear it from someone else and it makes sense! Especially with a compound like deca which is very surpressive!! Just posting my number and communicating with an experienced person has eased my mind.

Honestly I feel good! Libido is down a little. Strength is still there and very comparable to being on cycle! I am doing the transformation contest so you can get a better idea about my workout there! I am thinker bro and when something is out of wack it fucks with me till I can find a solution! Honestly you message about the length of time it takes to recover is something that I know and have researched but for some reason I need to hear it from someone else and it makes sense! Especially with a compound like deca which is very surpressive!! Just posting my number and communicating with an experienced person has eased my mind.

Hahaha ! Honestly sometimes I'm the same way, but as I age I've learned to slow things down and really open my mind and read or ask questions first before I allow myself to become too anxious or stressed. Anxiety and stress alone can compound issues, making things appear worse for wear. Good to hear your feeling well tho, keep us updated on everything and if something does come up were here and your doctor's seem to be proactive which is a good thing. And let them test your liver just for extreme assurance, I would if my doc opted me for this

Top Bottom