napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosing 500mg of test C

Andrew8528

I am doing a test Cyp cycle with deca. It's 12 weeks and the dosing is 500mg test c with 300mg deca.

1) Dosing the test c, how would you recommend injecting it? Would you spread the dosages out over the week, say 500 split up on MWF, or all at once in one day?

2) I also know that some inject every week while others injevt every 2? What would you recommend?

Lower the test dose to 375, 2x a week with test/deca is ideal for more stable blood levels.

both of those can be injected 1-2x per week that is all

if you want to inject 3x a week you can but they are long esters

these are twice a week injections for both... you could potentially go once a week with them both but i have always felt you have more blood stability with twice a week...

these are twice a week injections for both... you could potentially go once a week with them both but i have always felt you have more blood stability with twice a week...
I've never done a twice a week schedule. Any chnace you could give me a quick layout on how you would recommend doing so with the cycle I am currently using? (300mg deca, 500 test).

Also, do you agree with Masonic about switch the doses (500 deca and 300 test)?

i keep my doses 300/300..

its just twice a week... for instance i pin monday and friday but you can just space them about 3 days apart and its fine man...

I would also recommend to split the dosage to have more stable level of test and deca in your body
Monday-Thursday or Monday-Friday

also I prefer not to exceed deca dosage 300mg/week , but I know a lot of guys who like to have deca test ratio 2 to 1 ( for example 600 deca and 300 test)
you need to try to understand what is better for you

I would also recommend to split the dosage to have more stable level of test and deca in your body

also I prefer not to exceed deca dosage 300mg/week , but I know a lot of guys who like to have deca test ratio 2 to 1 ( for example 600 deca and 300 test)
you need to try to understand what is better for

you need to try to understand what is better for you
I completely agree !

Top Bottom