napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dont be that guy

Do t be that guy that wears a tank top with a stocking cap. I never got that one....

Also don't be that guy who is 110lbs with a gutted shirt that's barely held together by any fabric

Do t be that guy that wears a tank top with a stocking cap. I never got that one....

Also don't be that guy who is 110lbs with a gutted shirt that's barely held together by any fabric

Will the real slim shady please stand up? haha

im all about watching your form in the mirror and your lifts... absolutely... YOU SHOULD so you can perfect your form.. its these guys that puff their shoulders, stare, pose, etc... and they have NO BUSINESS showing any of it... they just look so foolish.. if your prepping for a show and your posing, FUCK YES, your SUPPOSED to do that, but not some ordinary dude that has no business doing so, or walking around with this mean look on their face etc. with shoulders puffed looking absurd, or better yet how EVERYONE is a "fighter" and throws phantom punches etc... its so ridiculous... seems like EVERYONE is an "mma fighter" now when 90% would step in the ring with a REAL mma figher and last all of 5 seconds... its just absurd to me

I agree completely bro. I use a mirror regularly and I do pose in it too, but it's all part of trying to perfect those poses while judgin progress and picking apart problem areas at the same time. Some might see it as admiring myself, when I'm actually critiquing myself and looking for weak points that need work

ever notice that the shadow boxers are usually right handed and lead with their right? Umm...that is the exact opposite of knowing how to box.They are weenies...plain and simple

LOLOLOLOLOL Holy Shit, I thought I was the only one that noticed that. A bunch of goofy footed half assed southpaws. The ones at my gym all have shit staches and wear beanies.

Don't be that guy that drops a dumbbell on his shin...

Thats good but i can top that... "Dont be that guy who is always sarcastic to the admin and then wonders why he cant login anymore!" Oh shit!!! Lollllll JUST KIDDING ! You know i love your humor!

Thats good but i can top that... "Dont be that guy who is always sarcastic to the admin and then wonders why he cant login anymore!" Oh shit!!! Lollllll JUST KIDDING ! You know i love your humor!

Lol! Hell somebody has to keep the pot stirring!

there is too many to list on here. i hate 95% of what I see at the gyms today...

but dont be that guy who puts 20 plates on the leg press and does half reps and has piss poor quad development....

also for a twist, dont be that girl who shows a bunch of cleavage coming to the gym, please use your brain, you are coming to the gym to work out not show off your body like a prostitute..

there is too many to list on here. i hate 95% of what I see at the gyms today...

but dont be that guy who puts 20 plates on the leg press and does half reps and has piss poor quad development....

also for a twist, dont be that girl who shows a bunch of cleavage coming to the gym, please use your brain, you are coming to the gym to work out not show off your body like a prostitute..

You can send those girls over to my side of the gym... I'll take care of them.

lol

It's true though - 90% of things I see at the gym are ridiculous. It's becoming a rarity to see serious lifters who are there to work.

Agreed on both accounts there

Don't be that guy taking up multiple gym stations at once, and to top at off, not using any of them enough to call it "use". Most of the time these are the same guys texting their boyfriends or whoever for 15 minutes in between sets

The crossfit people who come in and use the gym and throw Dumbbells 7 feet in the air after their last rep. Fucker has me questioning the safety of our 60s. And I use the company weight room. Small but there isn't a good gym within 50 miles. So you KNOW who does it. You watch them do it. But you can't say shit in the "I'm always offended" world we live. So we typed up a big as poster with the "rules". Haven't seen him in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crossfit people who come in and use the gym and throw Dumbbells 7 feet in the air after their last rep. Fucker has me questioning the safety of our 60s. And I use the company weight room. Small but there isn't a good gym within 50 miles. So you KNOW who does it. You watch them do it. But you can't say shit in the "I'm always offended" world we live. So we typed up a big as poster with the "rules". Haven't seen him in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha nice!

Theres a group of dudes at my golds that literally all wear matching golds stringer tanks and are probably 20% bf and under developed... or a dude with the "gutted" shirt with no physique training his girlfriend.

Im that guy with the stocking cap..I gotta keep the waves looking good..lol

Theres a group of dudes at my golds that literally all wear matching golds stringer tanks and are probably 20% bf and under developed... or a dude with the "gutted" shirt with no physique training his girlfriend.
Ha, yep, I see it constantly at my gym too man. Drives me insane seeing those guys fat and huge love handles hanging out of the side of their gutted shirts.

And if you aren't 10% or under stingers should be off limits lol

Top Bottom