napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dont be that guy

im all about watching your form in the mirror and your lifts... absolutely... YOU SHOULD so you can perfect your form.. its these guys that puff their shoulders, stare, pose, etc... and they have NO BUSINESS showing any of it... they just look so foolish.. if your prepping for a show and your posing, FUCK YES, your SUPPOSED to do that, but not some ordinary dude that has no business doing so, or walking around with this mean look on their face etc. with shoulders puffed looking absurd, or better yet how EVERYONE is a "fighter" and throws phantom punches etc... its so ridiculous... seems like EVERYONE is an "mma fighter" now when 90% would step in the ring with a REAL mma figher and last all of 5 seconds... its just absurd to me

Bro I actually had a couple of pussies in my gym doing that whole fight the mirror thing. I was in a bad place in life and didn't give a shot anymore so I went up and talk all kinds of shit hoping one would jump so I could destroy them. I even offered them money to fight me. After that never saw them again at the gym lol.

don't be the guy on the lat pull down machine that grunts out 6 reps with 10lbs and then sit for 10 minutes texting. I aksed one guy if he was done and he said.."no I am still using it" I said "as a lounge chair or to do pull downs" And he is at least 12 years younger than me. And just to be a smart ass I asked him to pin the whole stack for me before he gets up. I never look at myself in the mirror. After all of these years I know what form is without adoring myself.

im all about watching your form in the mirror and your lifts... absolutely... YOU SHOULD so you can perfect your form.. its these guys that puff their shoulders, stare, pose, etc... and they have NO BUSINESS showing any of it... they just look so foolish.. if your prepping for a show and your posing, FUCK YES, your SUPPOSED to do that, but not some ordinary dude that has no business doing so, or walking around with this mean look on their face etc. with shoulders puffed looking absurd, or better yet how EVERYONE is a "fighter" and throws phantom punches etc... its so ridiculous... seems like EVERYONE is an "mma fighter" now when 90% would step in the ring with a REAL mma figher and last all of 5 seconds... its just absurd to me

yeah man they all have that alpha mentality. there is no respect anymore everyone is trying to outpiss the next...and about the mirror thing i personally like lifting with my shirt off or shorts so i can see the muscle contractions and flexing between sets as a form of isometric exercises, BUT i dont do that in the gym, i wear a hoodie and just hit the weights because as much as i want to see my muscles as im working out there are too many people there and im not about to act like some BRODY who is full of himself or be labeled as one because i wouldnt want anyone else in there acting like that either, treat others as you would want to be treated

I hate all of those guys so I built a home gym and now I am the only guy, it has the added advantage that if I turn into one of those guys nobody will ever know!

Yea don't be that guy that has to dress himself for an hour to show up to workout. With the muscle pharm shirt. Nylon adidass shorts. Black socks pulled up and fancy shoes. And the under armour cap

lol..lately ive been wearing a pear of sweatpants that say keller on them (from my wifes soccer years ago) and usually a DC hoodie. i dont play soccer and i dont care about skateboarding lol....plus underarmour is stupid overpriced..

Ah yes, the shadow boxers with form like someone having a seizure. LOLOLOLOL

omg...I posted here once today, and was gonna comment that luckily Ive had no experiences with "that guy" at my new gym.
UNTIL TODAY.
I had to laugh, and thought of this thread immediately.
Im humbly doing my thing...trying out my new bluetooth buds when i look up and theres a feminie oriental guy...think "Dr Ken" from TV. he litterally "frolicing" around on the floor bobbing and dancing. I shrugged it off.
Later, hes on the Treadmills dancing...waving his arms like hes in a Rave or something. Then...hes "skipping" on it. Holding his wrists up like T-Rex all limped and dangling. Ms.Gup was trying to snatch my cell phone to grab some video. It was TOTALLY a youtube fail video in the making. It was a matter of time before he hurt himself, or someone else.

-not to mention this guy who brought his 8year old extremely overweight daughter and allowed her to play on the cardio machines (2 feet from a sign that said you must be at least 15 yrs old). i listened to him argue with the floor guy until the floor guy gave up and walked away. Leaving the girl to play on the machine. WTF!?!

Dont be that guy... that stands in the locker room naked with his foot up on a bench and old ass balls hanging to his knees while he looks at his blackberry

Also... dont be that guy that wears a head band and wrist bands..
This one is killing me lol funny shit!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

i forgot to mention about the mma thing, there is a guy that comes to the gym all the time and does roundhouse kicks and crap by the mirror. pisses me off...i know each has their own thing they like BUT this is a gym dude NOT a martial arts facility not to mention you are paying 40 bucks a month to do roundhouse kicks in front of a mirror with crappy pop music playing, how self absorbed do you have to be

OK Don't be that guy: that thinks he's better than everyone else at the gym!!! just because you have a better physique and the girls are all over your N*** doesn't give you the right to look down at someone or humiliate them just because "they're not at your level"
Remember Karma!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

^I don't want to be that guy that's worrying about other guys at the gym, lol. I'm that guy that's worried about the women at the gym, and what they got going on...

What about the guy that "shadow boxes" with 10 lb weights in front of the mirror?.....Like he's Rocky or some shit!
Or the asshole that jump ropes in the lift area.....*facepalm*
I cant stand those fukkas who use the weight room as their cardio area.

Don't be the guy that loads the bar full of weight u know u can't lift and then ask for a spot

Ah yes, the shadow boxers with form like someone having a seizure. LOLOLOLOL

ever notice that the shadow boxers are usually right handed and lead with their right? Umm...that is the exact opposite of knowing how to box.They are weenies...plain and simple

omg...I posted here once today, and was gonna comment that luckily Ive had no experiences with "that guy" at my new gym.
UNTIL TODAY.
I had to laugh, and thought of this thread immediately.
Im humbly doing my thing...trying out my new bluetooth buds when i look up and theres a feminie oriental guy...think "Dr Ken" from TV. he litterally "frolicing" around on the floor bobbing and dancing. I shrugged it off.
Later, hes on the Treadmills dancing...waving his arms like hes in a Rave or something. Then...hes "skipping" on it. Holding his wrists up like T-Rex all limped and dangling. Ms.Gup was trying to snatch my cell phone to grab some video. It was TOTALLY a youtube fail video in the making. It was a matter of time before he hurt himself, or someone else.

-not to mention this guy who brought his 8year old extremely overweight daughter and allowed her to play on the cardio machines (2 feet from a sign that said you must be at least 15 yrs old). i listened to him argue with the floor guy until the floor guy gave up and walked away. Leaving the girl to play on the machine. WTF!?!

That's an interesting day at the gym to say the least lol.

Don't be the guy who doesn't do full reps. A guy in m y gym, when I finally said something to him he stated, "I just don't have strength in the bottom half of the motion." I said, "Because you have never done it!"

One day he told one of his boys he was leaving. I said, "Don't worry, if it's like everything else he does here he'll make it half way to the door and come back."

For real...

Don't be the guy who doesn't do full reps. A guy in m y gym, when I finally said something to him he stated, "I just don't have strength in the bottom half of the motion." I said, "Because you have never done it!"

One day he told one of his boys he was leaving. I said, "Don't worry, if it's like everything else he does here he'll make it half way to the door and come back."

For real...

Come on bro, he's working on lockout.... not serious haha.

Lower the weight, check your ego, and use full ROM. More gainz!!

Top Bottom