napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rich piana

^One thing about this guy you have to realize is that hes been doing this for a very, very long time and has so much insights its not even funny.

I've seen it... I follow him... Makes sense

^One of the very first test i have ever used was test 400 and no doubt that shit had the worst pip i think i have ever experienced with any test compound. Its not so much how many mls per cc, but how much actual compound are within those mls that give the pip. Oil itself should not do this,

so would it be wrong to buy any test thats more than 200mg/cc? I know many labs offer 250 and 300, does this mean that their dose isn't correct?

so would it be wrong to buy any test thats more than 200mg/cc? I know many labs offer 250 and 300, does this mean that their dose isn't correct?
I think 300 is ok... 200 is just smoother... Depends on the ester

^Not at all, they may give you more pip tho. And there are actual Pharma companys that manufacture higher than 200mg test compounds, but out of those say 250mg this is not 250 ml of compound (test)

^In other words if you have 250ml of test not all of that 250 will be test compound. Some of that ml will be oil,

guys-drb went over this over three different times. I have been reading old posts trying to catch up and ran across this a few times. If you want to hear it from drb...who laid it out plain as day then let me know

guys-drb went over this over three different times. I have been reading old posts trying to catch up and ran across this a few times. If you want to hear it from drb...who laid it out plain as day then let me know

^Yes please give them this information, i do not remember the actual Mls per cc #s off the top of my head and would rather the actual numbers be accurate. Thanks.

i think rich has A LOT of good info to say but he also says some things that i think are complete and utter bull shit... he definitely has a lot of great points and insight on things that are right on the money but he does get out of line with things often as well... its confusing to some to sift through

i think rich has A LOT of good info to say but he also says some things that i think are complete and utter bull shit... he definitely has a lot of great points and insight on things that are right on the money but he does get out of line with things often as well... its confusing to some to sift through

Like how he says to run hcg post cycle for extended periods of time ? I do not think i can agree with this

Like how he says to run hcg post cycle for extended periods of time ? I do not think i can agree with this
I also seen that video, its crazy how he says nothing on pct clomid ect, while of the "gear" just hcg crazy lol

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom