napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rich piana

Oh i see, basically higher concentration more pip

yes, higher concentrations equal higher pip probability but thats when you exceed certain numbers for each... everything has a different molecular structure so the name numbers dont apply to each... where one may be harsh after 200, another may be able to go to 400 etc... you have to know the numbers for each one...

^Wasnt there a map or post that gave the actual ml per cc for each compound. I remember test cyp was 70ml per 100, test e was i believe 72ml per 100.. I cannot locate this information,

Yeah bro..drb wrote that recently.That was the % test on the different esters, but that is not relevant to what we are talking here. I think that the final thought on the %test on the different esters ended that it really was not significant unless you were doing low <50mg doses. Otherwise it doesn't matter but I think I could find that post if you want it again.

Yeah bro..drb wrote that recently.That was the % test on the different esters, but that is not relevant to what we are talking here. I think that the final thought on the %test on the different esters ended that it really was not significant unless you were doing low <50mg doses. Otherwise it doesn't matter but I think I could find that post if you want it again.

thats an excellent post.. there was an abundance of quality facts on that (as like all his posts) but that provided a clear and concise explanation of everything where there is a lot of confusion otherwise..

I do have some EQ 400 for my next cycle... I hope I didn't make a big mistake with getting this high a concentration. Maybe EQ is different?

Test I try to stay under 300...

I can't say on eq, because he didnt try it. These compounds have different pi concentrations and drb just did tests and deca

I can't say on eq, because he didnt try it. These compounds have different pi concentrations and drb just did tests and deca

ive ran 400 before and it was extremely smooth... i had a really great experience with it..

^Wasnt there a map or post that gave the actual ml per cc for each compound. I remember test cyp was 70ml per 100, test e was i believe 72ml per 100.. I cannot locate this information,

I think u mean mg. ml and cc is the same thing.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ive ran 400 before and it was extremely smooth... i had a really great experience with it..

Eq is different you can make it very high concentration and have no pip because peoper eq ia boldenone undeclynate. Which is a liquid at room temp. Not a powder.

Its all relative. You can shoot 100mg test prop w no issue if made properly. But 150 kills

You can do cyp 200 all day long when u get it higher its gonna start hurting.

Tren can be painless at lets say tren ace 100mg. U start making it more pitent then more chance for issues.

High concentrations are gor lazy people who dont have the ability to inject the right amounts on the right schedule to keep hogh and stable blood levels. And think they can run high conc once a week and be done. The true pros of injection when running multi compound runs do the math and inject the proper amount of days w each thing coresponding to the half lives of each product. Whih is why they see thw results and have no pip.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Eq is different you can make it very high concentration and have no pip because peoper eq ia boldenone undeclynate. Which is a liquid at room temp. Not a powder.

Its all relative. You can shoot 100mg test prop w no issue if made properly. But 150 kills

Tren can be painless at lets say tren ace 100mg. U start making it more pitent then more chance for issues.

High concentrations are gor lazy people who dont have the ability to inject the right amounts on the right schedule to keep hogh and stable blood levels. And think they can run high conc once a week and be done. The true pros of injection when running multi compound runs do the math and inject the proper amount of days w each thing coresponding to the half lives of each product. Whih is why they see thw results and have no pip.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

very nice explanation and i completely agree... it tends to be a lazy way out... i would much rather do it the right way and get the most out of everything!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

So I am not a Idiot with my pinning plan of 350 every 6 day of Cyp. When I formulated a plan for a cycle I went off the number of injections at the half life not the actual number of weeks. So I came with the number of 14 injections at 1.5ml every 6 days. Is this the correct method to Use?

So I am not a Idiot with my pinning plan of 350 every 6 day of Cyp. When I formulated a plan for a cycle I went off the number of injections at the half life not the actual number of weeks. So I came with the number of 14 injections at 1.5ml every 6 days. Is this the correct method to Use?

Ya thats fine. Except what mg is your cyp that you can accuratly draw out 350mg is it 200 and drawing 1-3/4 ml?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah that post said that testE was 70 or so % actuall test. The question was, what % of test is on all of the different esters.

Yep. I remember when your dad posted it a while back

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well maybe read again. You do not inject >300mg/ml. Nothing to do with half life. It is about having too concentrated gear. Your method is wrong.Read again what I posted. But if 350 don't pip you then dont let me get in the way.

i think rich has A LOT of good info to say but he also says some things that i think are complete and utter bull shit... he definitely has a lot of great points and insight on things that are right on the money but he does get out of line with things often as well... its confusing to some to sift through

i agree he gives some of the best advice out there and he is straight up, no lying garbage. BUT on the other hand like you said he comes out with some crap sometimes, and does dumb stuff too like Deadlift workout mixed with shots of Petron. Like seriously dude that is just beyond dumb

Top Bottom