napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got Banned From Evo So Now I'm Here.

Welcome to AR!

You are not the first or last to get the Evo treatment. I'm glad you didn't buy into their bullshit. There are no good cycles there unless they include n2gay or hcgenerate es (Extra Scammed).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw through there evil ways.Every thread they would either peddle the sarm triple stack, N2G , perfect PCT, HC generate and a bunch of other products! I was what kind of board is this? Is someone lining their pockets?

Yeah I saw through there evil ways.Every thread they would either peddle the sarm triple stack, N2G , perfect PCT, HC generate and a bunch of other products! I was what kind of board is this? Is someone lining their pockets?

That's all it is brother. Nothing but a big moneymaking scam operation taking advantage of all the members

So I was on Evo for a few weeks for research only then got banned today. I guess you can't say anything bad about N2G. So I'm here. Hopefully this will be a better board with an open mind and won't push products down my throat that cost 80 bucks and must take 7 caps a day. I hope you are all good people.
Welcome to the family bro

So I was on Evo for a few weeks for research only then got banned today. I guess you can't say anything bad about N2G. So I'm here. Hopefully this will be a better board with an open mind and won't push products down my throat that cost 80 bucks and must take 7 caps a day. I hope you are all good people.

Welcome to ARF and also welcome to the "Banned´s club" :)

Hipo

I dont really know what they thought. I just know they had said I got banned because in the past I was accepting credit card as a payment method, something that all people know (even the admins) since the first day i was there.

Hipo

I dont really know what they thought. I just know they had said I got banned because in the past I was accepting credit card as a payment method, something that all people know (even the admins) since the first day i was there.

Hipo
I'm sure you were banned to make way for Berd.

Hipo

bro like i said 100 times.He has thought of every excuse imaginable to get rid of big sources, so he could bring in this new scam lab, beard pharma and bring in other labs that agreed to carry it.you should have asked him if you carried berd pharma, if you could stay lol. that might have worked

Top Bottom