napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

proviron???

Cwrose1

Just read another forum regarding sarms and adding proviron....what's the benefit ? Also Dylan you talked about bumping up the dose of s4...details? Should i? When?

Just read another forum regarding sarms and adding proviron....what's the benefit ? Also Dylan you talked about bumping up the dose of s4...details? Should i? When?

Pro iron is an excellent addition to any cycle. It's non toxic and pretty much non suppressive. It adds nice benefits to hardness and vascularity, while increasing libido and just giving an overal better sense of well being. It also lowers SHBG and makes your cycle better all the way around, so look at it as a cycle enhancer.

As for S4, I suggest you read Dylan's S4 dosing protocol and follow that to keep side effects at bay while finding the right dose for your sweet spot

Pro iron is an excellent addition to any cycle. It's non toxic and pretty much non suppressive. It adds nice benefits to hardness and vascularity, while increasing libido and just giving an overal better sense of well being. It also lowers SHBG and makes your cycle better all the way around, so look at it as a cycle enhancer.

As for S4, I suggest you read Dylan's S4 dosing protocol and follow that to keep side effects at bay while finding the right dose for your sweet spot
I think we're all pro iron around here, haha

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What would be y he ideal dose for proviron? Anything else I should consider while on my triple stack of sarms?

What would be y he ideal dose for proviron? Anything else I should consider while on my triple stack of sarms?

50mg is the normal dose. That with the triple stack is perfect. If you are looking to,drop bodyfat adding ECA to the stack is excellent as well.

50mg is the normal dose. That with the triple stack is perfect. If you are looking to,drop bodyfat adding ECA to the stack is excellent as well.

Agreed!! with RR's suggestion. I ran it with my triple stack and am more than pleased with the gains and losses!!!

Proviron is not very anabolic, but highly androgenic. Makes a good estrogen blocker, it allows other compounds to work more freely and become more effective. Some people even use it in their PCT.

I've used Proviron with my TRT based on hurricanes advice, and it really works good. My question is whats the longest I would want to stay on it??

honestly, i use proviron year round.. i take about 3-4 weeks off, then run it about 20 then 4 off etc.. you can definitely add it to your sarms stack and i would highly recommend it... run it 50 mg per day

for s4, read my protocol https://pureessencesarms.com/s4-dosing-protocol/

^Sup DG, how do you feel about proviron incorporated into ones PCT ? i have never attempted this, but know others who have and they say its beneficial

^Sup DG, how do you feel about proviron incorporated into ones PCT ? i have never attempted this, but know others who have and they say its beneficial

you know brother, this is one people will debate you on day and night but in all honesty, ive tried this, ive seen it done time and time again and there was NO negative effect whatsoever on recovery... its debatable bro but i love it there... i run it year round with obvious breaks when needed but it has never show any ill effects at all.. 50 mg per day is optimal in all facets as well

you know brother, this is one people will debate you on day and night but in all honesty, ive tried this, ive seen it done time and time again and there was NO negative effect whatsoever on recovery... its debatable bro but i love it there... i run it year round with obvious breaks when needed but it has never show any ill effects at all.. 50 mg per day is optimal in all facets as well

^Got it, i may attempt this one time in the future to see what its like. I am now curious

^Got it, i may attempt this one time in the future to see what its like. I am now curious

i wouldn't tell you to go for it if it wasn't safe bro... you will absolutely love it and im sure after you do it once it will be a staple for you there after

I'll be gearing up soon for my first test cycle...I'm gonna have to keep this in mind. Appreciate the info.

Top Bottom