napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PLEASE WELCOME ROBOLICS LABS TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
It is my pleasure to introduce to everyone our newest sponsor on adrenaline rush, ROBOLICS LABS... many of you are familiar with him but those who are not, his reputation precedes himself... this is a stellar addition to the community and is someone HIGHLY respected with high quality and high class... Please give a warm welcome to Robolics!!

Welcome Robo, you're an awesome addition here. Robo alone will bring many many good people to this board. The more people we can get here the more people we can reach and keep them safe from that despicable other forum.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Definitely another solid source for our members here at Adrenaline Rush! Robotics has been in the game for quite a while and built quite a good reputation. We are glad to have you here with us at Adrenaline Rush!

One of the 10 commandments over there. Thow shall not end words with ush... lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: PLEASE WELCOME ROBOLICS LABS TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!

PHURIOUS said:
Brush?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Ooooooooo they would so star out that word on evo. Living life on the edge with that kinda talk.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
VtwinJunkie said:
Welcome to ADRENALINE **** O0H wait on this forum the word "rush" doesnt get banned

LOLLLLLLLL... i still can't believe that one!
Brush.. Crush.. Rush.. Push, cush, Bush, mush.. Lol

Nice! Welcome brother! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you had heard about AR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom