napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome roids 24 to adrenaline rush!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
It is my pleasure to announce another EXTREMELY STRONG sponsor to the adrenaline rush family... Roids 24! He has come highly recommended from many and is known for carrying top name brands such as Radjay, Balkan and Vermodje... I am sure everyone here is going to love him and he is definitely what we want here at adrenaline rush... Please give a warm welcome to Roids 24!!

It is my pleasure to announce another EXTREMELY STRONG sponsor to the adrenaline rush family... Roids 24! He has come highly recommended from many and is known for carrying top name brands such as Radjay, Balkan and Vermodje... I am sure everyone here is going to love him and he is definitely what we want here at adrenaline rush... Please give a warm welcome to Roids 24!!

Another awesome addition to us here at Adrenaline Rush! Ive used Roids 24 in the past, and had a very positive experience from the customer service, to shipping, to product quality. Welcome, and we are happy to have you!

Helllllloooooo roids24. So glad you guys found it here let's get some product pics up and tell us a but about your business. You have some awesome gear from what I've heard.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've ordered from roids24, got radjay test e, tren and dbol from them (the tren and some of the test was for a buddy of mine). Great service and pretty quick T/A time. My friend had bloods done on 250 mg/week of the radjay test e and had his levels come back at around 1800.

Currently waiting on ann order from them very professional quick responses to all my questions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Roids24 has been my go to place for awhile. I ordered from them many times and always comes thru. As a matter of fact I got a package from them waiting for me to pick up at the post office tomorrow.

I've run all Radjay from them. Different test, var, dbol, winny, proviron and now trying the deca npp mix. Got some tren too I'll use on my next cycle.

Top Bottom