napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I would like to be the first to welcome our newest sponsor to Adrenaline Rush... XENO PHARMACEUTICALS... Xeno's reputation precedes himself and many are you have been asking frequently if he would be here and hoping that he would and now he is here... This is such a strong addition to the growing family at Adrenaline Rush and we are all extremely happy to have him here. I know many of you are already aware of who he is but those who are not as well as those who are, will be in for a very nice treat as he has shown to have top quality and customer care. Please welcome XENO PHARMACEUTICALS to his new home at ADRENALINE RUSH!!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush, Xeno! We are glad to have you here as another quality source at our home

Welcome and best of luck. This is a great place

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Welcome xeno, glad to have you bro. Thanks for supporting our home and being apart of keeping it alive.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! Glad to be hear. Im going to start things off right with a sale. I don't run big sales like this usually so keep that in mind. I will start a thread on my forum section but i wanted to introduce it here as well. Hope that is ok.

100$ PACK SALE! Minimum order 200$ for sale price to be applied. Buy 4 get the 5th FREE!
Every one of these products will be labmaxed next week and all have been proven of high quality by customer feedback.

5 Test P 100 100$ BEST OFFER
3 Test C 250 100$
3 Test E 250 100$
3 NPP 100 100$
3 Dbol 20 60ct 100$
2 Tren A 100 100$

While supplies last! Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you everyone glad to make my home here,
XENO

Xeno Pharmaceuticals said:
Thank you everyone! Glad to be hear. Im going to start things off right with a sale. I don't run big sales like this usually so keep that in mind. I will start a thread on my forum section but i wanted to introduce it here as well. Hope that is ok.

100$ PACK SALE! Minimum order 200$ for sale price to be applied. Buy 4 get the 5th FREE!
Every one of these products will be labmaxed next week and all have been proven of high quality by customer feedback.

5 Test P 100 100$ BEST OFFER
3 Test C 250 100$
3 Test E 250 100$
3 NPP 100 100$
3 Dbol 20 60ct 100$
2 Tren A 100 100$

While supplies last! Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you everyone glad to make my home here,
XENO

That is a damn strong welcome sale... This is a great way to introduce yourself... Thank you for the generosity as I am sure everyone will greatly appreciate this...

Xeno is a solid source. He has helped me with all my gear needs when I met him at evo.

Any questions about his product or quality let me know. I ran several of his products.

Lucky to have him here. Anything I can do let me know.
6cdcb7be19df7bc410a198393df19902.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Xeno is a solid source. He has helped me with all my gear needs when I met him at evo.

Any questions about his product or quality let me know. I ran several of his products.

Lucky to have him here. Anything I can do let me know.
6cdcb7be19df7bc410a198393df19902.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

very nice! thanks for posting as i know some have been asking for pics and these are very helpful and damn nice looking as well!

Top Bottom