napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome express domestic to adrenaline rush!!

I think I just made a mistake using so many newer guys who really didn't know any better, no harm really and lesson learned. Now I usually attach a minimum post count to that kind of thing or use somebody I see around posting all the time. People usually have good intentions but a lot of what we do is pretty hard to stick with while living a whole life so maybe some guys can't handle anything extra.

yes because unfortunately there are a lot of guys that just run off with things after they are sent free and it may not ever seem fair to a newer poster to not be considered but they generally just don't know how forums work or how to run logs and whats expected etc. and they end up getting over... its a price to pay when your doing honest business and trying to provide extra for others but generally, when you have the practices you possess, the outcome works in your favor as you already know, by how you have so much respect and positive feedback as you do...

i can always help you with recommendations on active posters who will give honest and thorough assessments... as we know, the point of this is to get the best possible feedback so we know where improvements may need to be made or where we are doing things exactly as they should be etc... thanks for bringing such great ethics to the forum bro

Top Bottom