napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome roids 24 to adrenaline rush!!

Roids24 has been my go to place for awhile. I ordered from them many times and always comes thru. As a matter of fact I got a package from them waiting for me to pick up at the post office tomorrow.

I've run all Radjay from them. Different test, var, dbol, winny, proviron and now trying the deca npp mix. Got some tren too I'll use on my next cycle.

ive heard nothing but great things and i have some various radjay on the way!

Roids24 has been my go to place for awhile. I ordered from them many times and always comes thru. As a matter of fact I got a package from them waiting for me to pick up at the post office tomorrow.

I've run all Radjay from them. Different test, var, dbol, winny, proviron and now trying the deca npp mix. Got some tren too I'll use on my next cycle.

Shit... You're getting me fired up to run my next cycle.

Welcome. True professional. Great communication. He responds very quickly to any questions or concerns.
All my correspondence with roids24 is answered pretty much immediatly. Even thought we are in different countries. I've emailed him at 1:00 am I've emailed him at 12:00pm. His responses never fail.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

thanks man
For European Union customers we can offer only bulk orders with 100% safe delivery through courier, but the minimum order is over $5000 and yes prices are more cheaper, it is wholesale.* The order from Moldova will be transported to one of the European Union country through ground shipping and then from there the order will be send to receivers country through 100% safe shipping through Courier.*

For bulk orders to European Union we have others price-lists.

We have this section with bulk orders on our web site:

http://roids24.co/bulk

At rhe moment the primary market is in the US. However Roids24 is working on improving EU shipping capability in the near future.

Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom