napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol size gains

I know that winny isn't most effective for size so thats not what I'm asking. Just wondering though, if winstrol creates loads of strength increases, and strength gains are attributed to muscle gains, why doesn't it put on that much size? Im also aware it has a low anabolic rating but I've always been told strength gains = muscle gains.

CobraMuscle said:
I know that winny isn't most effective for size so thats not what I'm asking. Just wondering though, if winstrol creates loads of strength increases, and strength gains are attributed to muscle gains, why doesn't it put on that much size? Im also aware it has a low anabolic rating but I've always been told strength gains = muscle gains.

Winny definitely adds strength. One reason it doesn't add much size is because it takes all the water out of your body..this is the reason its used as a finisher. Dbol on the other hand adds alot of water..this gives the illusion that ur adding mass but its mostly water. U will gain a small amount on winny but when your done u keep it (all of it) unlike dbol.
you just cant build much muscle when u have the water removed

Well yes winny is a strength and performance enhancer. So yes strength gains turn i to muscle gains becasue when u are strogner u lift heavier which in turn makes you more sore and more tears in the muscles so you gain muscle by it filling in those tears

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Be careful on Winny, that stiff seriously messed up my joints when I ran it for 4 weeks at 50mg/day. Don't get me wrong, loved the strength and the cutting effect it has, just use some glucosamine and cissus.

I wonder why they have been calling it "wimpy winny" for all these years??? Winny on its own does deliver some strength gains.Just not a huge amount. Take dbol and you start smacking plates on. These are the anabolic/androgenic effects of aas and that is why they have A/A ratings. Test being Mr 100! The anabolic rating of test is 100 and the androgenic rating is 100. So test is what all aas are compared to. So to really understand this you need to get a good understanding of anabolic and androgenic. I won't go in to that here.
So test is 100 and 100. Well what is tren? That would be 500 and 500. Due to winstrol's anabolic activity (320) it can be ok but it has a pityfull androgenic rating(30). This puts winstrol way down on the list when you are looking for size. Remember you need to have both,..anabolic and androgenic, so this is what makes STACKING a beautiful thing!!! When you develop a cycle for yourself these are the things you should be looking at. What is the A/A of each compound.
Now here is a titbit...sorry tidbit...winny seems to work really well for women...including my wife. AND remember in high school those dudes that could sprint the 100 in 10 seconds? And remember those giants on the wrestling team?
Well winny turns the sprinters into big muscular guys, but the giants call it cheerios. Just my observation! I have never gotten much from it. Maybe like creatine x2. Believe me...being on dbol you will be big as well as really strong. Dbol if my memory still serves me is 100/210. Stronger than test and a great addition to a test stack when you are looking for mass. Don't let the water issue fool you. When you are on dbol it is not like you are a big bag of walking water. It is all about the anabolic/androgenic rating. These are the only A/A ratings that I remember, but I do have a complete listing if you need it.

Re: RE: Winstrol size gains

CobraMuscle said:
Winstrol does add some lean mass. It certainly does on me. However, strength does not equate to size gains. Anabolic to androgenic ratios have a lot to do with it. Halo is a perfect example of this. One of the best drugs for strength, but adds literally zero lean mass gains

im different than most winstrol users... i can easily put on 10 lbs. with winstrol but i get veins in places ive never seen, and even more cut... that's why i personally love it so much.. i really don't get any sort of joint issues whatsoever and the only real issue i've ever had it toward the end of the cycle of feeling lethargic but my body does with any oral i use at the 5-6 week point as it stops to agree with it but i absolutely love it... its different from person to person but my body just eats it up...

Winny is more for speed and performance of your muscles more than raw power. Which is why track athletes love it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
im different than most winstrol users... i can easily put on 10 lbs. with winstrol but i get veins in places ive never seen, and even more cut... that's why i personally love it so much.. i really don't get any sort of joint issues whatsoever and the only real issue i've ever had it toward the end of the cycle of feeling lethargic but my body does with any oral i use at the 5-6 week point as it stops to agree with it but i absolutely love it... its different from person to person but my body just eats it up...

I'm very similar myself. I don't gain 10 lbs on it like you do, but a few is common, and it almost is like every day I just keep getting harder, leaner, and more vascular. Strength gains are also pretty good for me on it, and joint issues I've never experienced. I actually get no real sides at all. For the most part, I just respond very favorably to any DHT based compounds

Hopefully ostarine,some joint supps, and fish oil will mitigate the join pain when i start taking the winny. Never have taken it before so really curious on what to expect

drb_iac said:
I wonder why they have been calling it "wimpy winny" for all these years??? Winny on its own does deliver some strength gains.Just not a huge amount. Take dbol and you start smacking plates on. These are the anabolic/androgenic effects of aas and that is why they have A/A ratings. Test being Mr 100! The anabolic rating of test is 100 and the androgenic rating is 100. So test is what all aas are compared to. So to really understand this you need to get a good understanding of anabolic and androgenic. I won't go in to that here.
So test is 100 and 100. Well what is tren? That would be 500 and 500. Due to winstrol's anabolic activity (320) it can be ok but it has a pityfull androgenic rating(30). This puts winstrol way down on the list when you are looking for size. Remember you need to have both,..anabolic and androgenic, so this is what makes STACKING a beautiful thing!!! When you develop a cycle for yourself these are the things you should be looking at. What is the A/A of each compound.
Now here is a titbit...sorry tidbit...winny seems to work really well for women...including my wife. AND remember in high school those dudes that could sprint the 100 in 10 seconds? And remember those giants on the wrestling team?
Well winny turns the sprinters into big muscular guys, but the giants call it cheerios. Just my observation! I have never gotten much from it. Maybe like creatine x2. Believe me...being on dbol you will be big as well as really strong. Dbol if my memory still serves me is 100/210. Stronger than test and a great addition to a test stack when you are looking for mass. Don't let the water issue fool you. When you are on dbol it is not like you are a big bag of walking water. It is all about the anabolic/androgenic rating. These are the only A/A ratings that I remember, but I do have a complete listing if you need it.

^^^ VERY well put, agreed..

CobraMuscle said:
Hopefully ostarine,some joint supps, and fish oil will mitigate the join pain when i start taking the winny. Never have taken it before so really curious on what to expect
Honestly bro, I'm almost as sensitive as they come to AAS but I've never had joint issues with Winny.... Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
CobraMuscle said:
Honestly bro, I'm almost as sensitive as they come to AAS but I've never had joint issues with Winny.... Ever.

I agree and i have done as high as 100mg a day split into two doses

PHURIOUS PHARMA

CobraMuscle said:

you definitely want mk2866 for your joints and overall pain... also, winstrol can really hurt your cholesterol and that's why GW-501516 is generally recommended for it... the mk really heps with the pain and your other supps will only further aid that... you will be all good bro... you will love winstrol

I just started winstrol last Friday fit the first time. I hope it's what everyone makes it out to be.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
Good analysis. I'd agree with most of that. With different body types I'd say you'll benefit from different AAS. By now we should all be aware that with steroids and hormones you NEVER can go by "rule of thumb". Everyone is different. Period. Advice on AAS is needed but totally subjective and different for everyone.

ibleedoranbla said:
I just started winstrol last Friday fit the first time. I hope it's what everyone makes it out to be.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Or you hope that it is not what I make it out to be!!! Wimpy ass winny! Maybe you will like it and I hope you do. That is why this board is so awesome.

I posted this before but the ol boy forget to submit. Look we learned a few things from this winstrol post. First ..though we are all bros, we are not all alike.
Secondly this board is awesome. This is how we learn. I love that someone posts... "what about winny" ? Then I say it blows, then someone else is right in the middle...says it is ok, then dylan posts that he loves it. Awesome! I am kind of new to this posting stuff and really this is the only place that I have been always reading. So I adventure out a little this week and then see ..maybe some moderator posts that winny is great. Then if you dont follow up and agree then they make you you feel like a friggin jack hole! How in the hell do you learn when as soon as you ask the teacher a question she says you are a hole?

One moderator says halo is the only roid you need. I got the hell out of there right away. Fudge this!

So learn this...on this baord we ask anything. Nothing is stupid. Nobody is a hole because they don't know something! Add to that we have sources here who are also bros.. and man...what else can you ask for?? This is roid heaven right here.

Just this one little subject on winstrol shows what we are made of...our leader and modertors included.

And for those of you who like winny and get something from it...I am friggin jealous!!!

If you add mk-2866 and some joint supports you should be good.
I don't realy believe in looking to winny as something to gain muscle size. I see it in the same boat as mast. More of a polisher or a finishing touch. I have used it multiple times.

My thing is your basically fighting against it. So winny is a strength gainer. Strength theoretical lead to size. BUT you will potentialy fuck your shit up using that strength if you don't protect the joints.

It's like a super hot prostitute. Damn she fine and looks great. BUT might have an std..... not so much fun.

Enticing yet dangerous lol. I will say every single time I ran winny I hurt myself. Just how it goes sometimes.... be careful.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom