napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hands-down best tasting Protein

9596cdcfc2ede24371c1dbec0d88a5c6.jpg

What do you think about Syntha-6?
I'm hooked on their cookies & cream flavor.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like the way Syntha-6 tastes but it's not my favorite. I found this website a while back called labdoor. https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein They do independent lab testing on popular supplements and rank them based on quality. Just a cool reference to look at. I use True Nutrition mostly but I gotta say for taste I like Cellucor. Made some pancakes the other day with their cinnamon swirl flavor. Tasted great man.

Allmax hexapro and isolate are both the best tasting and smoothest protein drinks I have found to date. I was a huge fan of syntha-6 until I found these. Just simply delicious. The cookies and cream taste like Allmax took Oreos and powdered them for the protein. Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the way Syntha-6 tastes but it's not my favorite. I found this website a while back called labdoor. https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein They do independent lab testing on popular supplements and rank them based on quality. Just a cool reference to look at. I use True Nutrition mostly but I gotta say for taste I like Cellucor. Made some pancakes the other day with their cinnamon swirl flavor. Tasted great man.

The thing I don't like about snytha is all the extra fillers. Too many carbs and fats for my liking. I'd rather get some extra fat from pb and carbs from oats, but hey, I'm a foodie! lol.

That's funny. I was just looking at that last night. Yeah, Syntha-6 is pretty much garbage. It's not the worst, but it's certainly not the best. I'm glad this thread popped up. I'm definitely going to try some of the other brands you guys suggested.

I think the worst part about Syntha-6 is the fillers like you guys mentioned. In a 44g serving it only has 22g of protein. 50% is pretty fucking bad. Damn you guys for crushing my dreams! Lol

That's funny. I was just looking at that last night. Yeah, Syntha-6 is pretty much garbage. It's not the worst, but it's certainly not the best. I'm glad this thread popped up. I'm definitely going to try some of the other brands you guys suggested.

try Natures Best Perfect Whey. natures best is the same company that makes Isopure, Isopure in my opinion is one of the top quality proteins available right now....

http://store.bbcomcdn.com/images/store/prodimage/prod_28911/image_28911_original_X_450_white.jpg

Nature's Best:perfect Whey Protein

What's in Nature's Best Perfect Whey Protein?
5 Lbs. Chocolate
Serving Size 1 Scoop (30 grams)
Servings Per Container76
Amount Per Serving

Calories 110
Calories From Fat 15

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated Fat 1 g 4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg 14%
Sodium 50 mg 2%
Potassium 290 mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 22 g 44%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients
Whey (Milk) Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Whey (Milk) Protein Isolate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, and Soy Lecithin.
This product is produced in a facility with soy, dairy, egg and wheat ingredients, peanuts and tree nuts.

read it and weep baby. i dont care about taste, its a protein drink just chug it. BUT as long as the quality is good then im happy.

Yea man it's a pretty decent site. You're right though bud - the fillers is what makes it low quality. When I pay for protein, I want to get the most for my money; I don't want to pay for the fillers.

I think the worst part about Syntha-6 is the fillers like you guys mentioned. In a 44g serving it only has 22g of protein. 50% is pretty fucking bad. Damn you guys for crushing my dreams! Lol

Sorry brother. Sorry I started that but it's for the best. Lol i didn't realize it at first either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Have you guys tried the Syntha 6 Isolate? The ingredients list doesn't look nearly as bad as the regular stuff.

3704-label-lg.jpg

high calories for an isolate, way too high of sodium, should be fat free... sorry bro, thats a very shitty isolate, just like bsn in general

Remember, the OP was asking about the "best tasting" protein. Syntha-6 may very well be garbage, but it's damn good tasting garbage. Lol

Carnivore Chocolate flavor. Its amazing. Tastes like choc milk and has 580% more protein in it than a 10ox steak

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom