napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Cruise

I absolutely agree with everything you said here brother. I remember those ravenous moments in prep myself! Lol

And yes, the overconsumption of protein is something that is not healthy or productive in any way.

Just ends up being expensive carbs. People don't realize that excess protein will be converted to blood glucose, though more slowly.

I thought I heard somewhere that your body can only use like 25 grams of protein in one sitting so anything over that is just going to waste. Any truth to that?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought I heard somewhere that your body can only use like 25 grams of protein in one sitting so anything over that is just going to waste. Any truth to that?

Absolutely not. There are no true studies backed by science to show any truth to the claim. My last meal of the day is usually around 60 grams of protein and I still make gains ;). Is it more sensible to spread out your protein as evenly as possible throughout the day? Sure. Does it make a HUGE amount of difference? I'd say no. Unless you're eating it all in 1-2 sittings, you should be just fine. I would recommend 5-6 feedings if your protein is anywhere in the 240+ ballpark though.

You need bloods bud.. Let's be honest. I care about you. Let's find out the reason your feeling this way.

I agree. You blasted and then kept the test going.My guess would be you have some estrogen in you. Bloodwork is the answer. Hopefully you did arom while you blasted.Also when you blasted how much water and how much fat did you put on?

I agree. You blasted and then kept the test going.My guess would be you have some estrogen in you. Bloodwork is the answer. Hopefully you did arom while you blasted.Also when you blasted how much water and how much fat did you put on?

Estro was around 55 mid blast. I was running arimidex at .25 eod. I upped it and got estro under control. It's low 20's now.

Estro was around 55 mid blast. I was running arimidex at .25 eod. I upped it and got estro under control. It's low 20's now.

thats good bro... that's generally a pretty low dose of arimidex for a blast so its obviously good you raised it to accommodate the cycle... i would generally keep it there at .5 eod in the future...

i dont believe that bro science one bit. i eat anywhere between 20-60g of protein per meal depending, and no one will no for sure how much of that each person digests or how each of our bodies respond to carb prot fats. you really need to experiment with your numbers to find what works for your body. i eat anywhere from 250-300g prot a day and im fine, i can eat 250-500 carb a day and stay lean i can eat 50-100g of fat a day as well. but i move numbers around to adjust caloric intake and only eat certain amounts at certain times based on training or how i feel.

i think the main thing is to not be stupid about it, use common sense that God gave you. i eat a decent supply of meat every meal, not insane amounts and not baby amounts, and i eat an adequate supply of carb with it. my stomach is satisfied NOT gorged and expanded. if you eat 150g of protein in one meal will you digest it? probably eventually but it may be converted to fat for storage or crapped out and it will probably give you serious indigestion. just use common sense and eat what feels good. for me that would be 10 oz peas, 8 oz tuna. not too much but a good supply of nutrients..

Yeah, you're right. I know during refeed days (higher carbs/lower fats) during prep I feel like a million bucks the two days following my refeed. I'm also quite ravenous at that time lol.

I personally don't believe in the, "Hey, bro, you're on aas, you need 400+ grams of protein," ideology. I think 250 is enough for my frame, and that's why carbs are where they are. I certainly can get away with exchanging them for a bit of dietary fat though. I'll give it a shot, brother :).

yeah i would experiment. I dont really believe eating high fats in diet will make you fatter. i think its a combination of things and also the type of fats you eat. honestly, i felt my best the day after i ate a whole cheese pizza, peanut butter sandwiches, and egg shakes....

Well, bloods came back. EVERYTHING was in range other than my BUN (23mg/dl) which is expected to be elevated since we take in more protein than the general population ;).

Just wanted to keep you bros updated and let you know that health comes FIRST! Now I'm even more excited for my next blast since I know I'm g2g. Thanks for all the advice, fellas.

yeah i would experiment. I dont really believe eating high fats in diet will make you fatter. i think its a combination of things and also the type of fats you eat. honestly, i felt my best the day after i ate a whole cheese pizza, peanut butter sandwiches, and egg shakes....

trust me though bro, the high fat diet, DOES NOT work for everyone and you have to know your own sensitivity to certain foods and how to balance it to work.. im one that has never worked for and never will and i have SEVERAL clients with the same and then i have some like you that can do that.. it just does not apply to everyone.. i assure you that not everyone can eat an entire pizza and feel or look good... even in moderation... i have some that can't even be in the same room as things like that without gaining weight (exaggerating but they can't eat much of anything like that)... as you venture into your personal training, you will see this more and more often and trust me, when you start, you have a habit of directing people towards what you do as opposed to what's good for them... of course, you try new methods and see what works for each individual but your constantly tweaking throughout, just as you do to yourself...

Well, bloods came back. EVERYTHING was in range other than my BUN (23mg/dl) which is expected to be elevated since we take in more protein than the general population ;).

Just wanted to keep you bros updated and let you know that health comes FIRST! Now I'm even more excited for my next blast since I know I'm g2g. Thanks for all the advice, fellas.

thanks for posting and setting a good example for others... THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE... thanks bro! Im very happy to see that everything came back on point for you and you can continue moving forward... so that leads to the question, whats next on the list bro?

I appreciate that bro. I wouldn't say I'm "fatigued" per say, I guess I'm just not as peppy or energetic as when my test levels were 4000+ lol. My workouts are still awesome and strength is going up, but I agree. I need to get some bloods!

did you pct properly after the blast? If not you may be building estrogen.But I think what you have is common. More of nuisance than anything else. That is why I do a 16 week cycle and then totally rest for 16 weeks. The mind finally lets go of you. Otherwise all I would be thinking about is my next cycle and you can't live that way.

thanks for posting and setting a good example for others... THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE... thanks bro! Im very happy to see that everything came back on point for you and you can continue moving forward... so that leads to the question, whats next on the list bro?
Indeed. What do we have if not our health? :).

I've got a test/deca/dbol/provi cycle coming up. I'm still considering some tweaks, but we shall see!

did you pct properly after the blast? If not you may be building estrogen.But I think what you have is common. More of nuisance than anything else. That is why I do a 16 week cycle and then totally rest for 16 weeks. The mind finally lets go of you. Otherwise all I would be thinking about is my next cycle and you can't live that way.

I'm TRT for life, dude ;). No need for PCT, just returned to regular TRT dose.

What you said makes sense though. Most guys follow the time on = time off protocol, which is ideal in my opinion.

Indeed. What do we have if not our health? :).

I've got a test/deca/dbol/provi cycle coming up. I'm still considering some tweaks, but we shall see!

I'm TRT for life, dude ;). No need for PCT, just returned to regular TRT dose.

What you said makes sense though. Most guys follow the time on = time off protocol, which is ideal in my opinion.

i love it all except i would consider replacing the dbol with tbol and lgd... that should be a mean cycle though.. definitely looking forward to your results... what doses are you looking at ?

Awesome to hear everything came back good brother! Thanks for updating us!

i love it all except i would consider replacing the dbol with tbol and lgd... that should be a mean cycle though.. definitely looking forward to your results... what doses are you looking at ?
I totally agree and would rather run tbol, but I have a decent amount of balkan dbol on hand, so I'm going to roll with it :).

Plans are Week 1-15: 500mg test
Week 1-13: 250-300mg deca (can't decide yet)
Week 1-4: 30mg dbol

Awesome to hear everything came back good brother! Thanks for updating us!
Thanks, dude. Gotta keep the bros in the loop! lol.

trust me though bro, the high fat diet, DOES NOT work for everyone and you have to know your own sensitivity to certain foods and how to balance it to work.. im one that has never worked for and never will and i have SEVERAL clients with the same and then i have some like you that can do that.. it just does not apply to everyone.. i assure you that not everyone can eat an entire pizza and feel or look good... even in moderation... i have some that can't even be in the same room as things like that without gaining weight (exaggerating but they can't eat much of anything like that)... as you venture into your personal training, you will see this more and more often and trust me, when you start, you have a habit of directing people towards what you do as opposed to what's good for them... of course, you try new methods and see what works for each individual but your constantly tweaking throughout, just as you do to yourself...

lol yeah i know what you mean man, and no im not talking about a high fat diet like Keto or something. i eat low fat but i will have a "cheat meal" or "cheat day" so they call it maybe every two weeks or a month in which i will eat a high fat intake but it always makes me feel good the next day. but definitely not an every day thing...

and dont worry i wont suggest anything i do for a client. i know we are all very different so i hate cookie cutter statements. I really just want people to learn how to do their own diet and training. i believe a good personal trainer is a means to an end so to speak, in that he passes on knowledge and experience to his clients so they can learn for themselves and teach others..

I totally agree and would rather run tbol, but I have a decent amount of balkan dbol on hand, so I'm going to roll with it :).

Plans are Week 1-15: 500mg test
Week 1-13: 250-300mg deca (can't decide yet)
Week 1-4: 30mg dbol

Thanks, dude. Gotta keep the bros in the loop! lol.

are you just straight bulking then brother?

lol yeah i know what you mean man, and no im not talking about a high fat diet like Keto or something. i eat low fat but i will have a "cheat meal" or "cheat day" so they call it maybe every two weeks or a month in which i will eat a high fat intake but it always makes me feel good the next day. but definitely not an every day thing...

and dont worry i wont suggest anything i do for a client. i know we are all very different so i hate cookie cutter statements. I really just want people to learn how to do their own diet and training. i believe a good personal trainer is a means to an end so to speak, in that he passes on knowledge and experience to his clients so they can learn for themselves and teach others..

im not worried about you at all... you have a VERY strong head on your shoulders... just a few tips as you get started than is something that generally occurs but highly doubt you will fall into the "general" category whatsoever

Top Bottom