napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Cruise

im not worried about you at all... you have a VERY strong head on your shoulders... just a few tips as you get started than is something that generally occurs but highly doubt you will fall into the "general" category whatsoever

no problem man thanks for the advice, i know youve been at it a long time thats why i came to you

Yessir. On that bulk train. I really want to get another 10lbs of CLEAN gains before cutting for next summer.

that's why i recommend dropping the dbol and keeping the deca... im not sure its going to be anywhere as clean as you want otherwise bro... i know you have the dbol but you also know what your goals are and just because you "have" something does not mean its what you should be using... just trying to help you get exactly what your after brother

that's why i recommend dropping the dbol and keeping the deca... im not sure its going to be anywhere as clean as you want otherwise bro... i know you have the dbol but you also know what your goals are and just because you "have" something does not mean its what you should be using... just trying to help you get exactly what your after brother

you sound EXACTLY like drb. Everyone should be very appreciative of the skipper here. You won't find this kind of knowledge presented with care like you do here at AR...anywhere

you sound EXACTLY like drb. Everyone should be very appreciative of the skipper here. You won't find this kind of knowledge presented with care like you do here at AR...anywhere

i really appreciate that brother... i always try to learn from others and implement all my knowledge as a leader... leading by example is something i feel very strongly about... having people like you and your father and all the great members here helps me to be a better leader as well... i really appreciate the compliment bro, truly.. thank you

Top Bottom