napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

feedback on planned albuterol cycle

TheFish

Bros...looking for feedback on a planned albuterol cycle. I've never used it before so I wanted to ramp up slowly to let my body get used to the effect. I never even consume caffeine so I expect this to hit me hard. I've read that 24mg a day is the sweet spot for fat loss so I plan to gently taper up there.

4 week albuterol cycle plan

day 1-4:
4mg 30 min before workout (11:30am)
day 5-10:
4mg 30 min before workout. 4mg 4 hours later
day 11-15:
4mg 1st thing in the am, 4mg 30 min before workout, 4 mg 4 hours later
day 16 until the end of week 4:
8mg 1st thing in the am, 8mg 30 mn before workout, 8 mg 4 hours later

24 is a bit high bro... i would keep it at 18 mg... i like it week one at 12 mg, week 2 and 3 at 15 and week 4 at 18 then take 2 weeks off and go 15 week 1 and 18 the next three weeks... are you running anything else with it?

Bros...looking for feedback on a planned albuterol cycle. I've never used it before so I wanted to ramp up slowly to let my body get used to the effect. I never even consume caffeine so I expect this to hit me hard. I've read that 24mg a day is the sweet spot for fat loss so I plan to gently taper up there.

4 week albuterol cycle plan

day 1-4:
4mg 30 min before workout (11:30am)
day 5-10:
4mg 30 min before workout. 4mg 4 hours later
day 11-15:
4mg 1st thing in the am, 4mg 30 min before workout, 4 mg 4 hours later
day 16 until the end of week 4:
8mg 1st thing in the am, 8mg 30 mn before workout, 8 mg 4 hours later

I agree with Dylan that 24 is probably too high unless you have some underdosed stuff. 12-18 is normally the sweet spot.

I'm guessing your goal is fat loss. What are your stats? I would consider enhancing this further by adding in some GW and S4 to it for better results

GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day

Check out articles on them both at www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks guys.

I'm at just under 22% bodyfat and need to get below 15% asap. I've been training very strictly and eating clean for months. This is just a little "sugar on top" of it all to squeeze a little fat loss out of my efforts.

I'm also currently taking 20mg of GW per day

Would you recommend starting on day one at 12mg (4mg 3x a day) or doing a taper up to it over a handful of days? I got ahold of some pharmaceutical grade Salbutamol Sulphate.

Thanks guys.

I'm at just under 22% bodyfat and need to get below 15% asap. I've been training very strictly and eating clean for months. This is just a little "sugar on top" of it all to squeeze a little fat loss out of my efforts.

I'm also currently taking 20mg of GW per day

Would you recommend starting on day one at 12mg (4mg 3x a day) or doing a taper up to it over a handful of days? I got ahold of some pharmaceutical grade Salbutamol Sulphate.

follow exactly what i laid out for you.. start at 12 mg the entire week 1 as i laid out and follow it from there on out... if your really after fat burning, you would run this

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
3-7 9-12 albuterol 12-18 mg day
1-12 eca stack

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom