napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mass gainers

bluebuddy84

What do you think is the best mass gainer. I just trust what I hear here alot more. I need the best as I am a ectomorph hard gainer. I have been doing my research as far as whole foods go but I am also very busy.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

If you have 1 day where you can meal prep, that works best. That way when you are super busy it's all ready. That's what I do with 2 kids in sports and always being busy. When you do have shakes, make sure to add some extra peanut butter and maybe some oil as well to get the calories up.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

What do you think is the best mass gainer. I just trust what I hear here alot more. I need the best as I am a ectomorph hard gainer. I have been doing my research as far as whole foods go but I am also very busy.

Honestly you want to stay away from the weight gainer shakes bro. They have nothing but bad shit in them. Just eat a lot more food. If you want a mass shake just add in your own stuff to make a weight gainer shake that is good for you. Add in some oats, peanut butter, and olive oil and you are set. Stay away from the marketed gainers that are full of sugar and fillers

If I did that, I will mix oats, milk, maybe a Vanna and some regular protein powder? And olive oil

Get a blender, add some low fat milk, 1-2 scoop protein powder, pea nut butter, couple tbsp EV olive oil and a pop tart or 2. Instant weight/mass gainer and much cheaper. I can say for sure I have never used a weight gainer, only protein powders. Based off the nutritional values label, theres not much difference than creating your own. Major difference being the savings. Just me tho, I'm sure there are people who swear by them and that's OK

Best mass gainer is this
26e15de189c5513e9fec06badf28dfca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass gainers are usually full of fillers and nonsense you do not need. The calories are "hollow calories" they lack many of the benifits you receive from food.
Many mass gainers are chalked full of really unwanted shit too.
Many studies have come out on the actual contents of proteins and that's what brought out amino spiking and the findings of excessive metals. Mercury, led, ect...

Now even if you don't have a blender you can make some sweet shit.

Better to invest in a blender though... ever need recipes lemme know. Avoid the mass gainers though. Your better off eating a box of pop tarts and a rotisserie chicken to be honest lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have a extremely hard time eating enough food! I can drink a 32oz shake no problem then another before bed. I LOVE THEM! why can't someone just make a real good mass gainer?

I have a extremely hard time eating enough food! I can drink a 32oz shake no problem then another before bed. I LOVE THEM! why can't someone just make a real good mass gainer?

Really man? I love food and would much rather eat my calories than drink them. If you force yourself over time it gets easier and easier I promise you brother!

Holy shit, that's alot! Would that be possible for someone my size? I'm 145 lbs. I don't think I will ever be able to eat that in one day

I use serious mass by optimum nutrition its the best if u have to have one. Food is always better but not always an option.

Really man? I love food and would much rather eat my calories than drink them. If you force yourself over time it gets easier and easier I promise you brother!

^This is true, another trick for this i use is i try to eat my food as fast as possible before my stomach can tell my brain how full it really is. Works well for me, especially when i start to get into the 5000+ calories range

I use serious mass by optimum nutrition its the best if u have to have one. Food is always better but not always an option.

^Optimum Nutrition does make great shit, i have never tried their mass gainer but if i was going to have any i think i would run with O.N.

I have tried a few mass gainers and whey protein powders: king mass, cytogainer, muscle milk, syntha 6... a lot more that I can't remember. All I can say is that I feel a lot better not using any product like this. I blend shakes of: banana, peanut butter, liquid egg whites, chocolate almond milk. Sometimes I add Ovaltine or oatmeal. I don't have to worry about stank protein farts, and my shakes taste awesome. I personally don't do dairy very well, which sucks, because I love cheese, ice cream, cottage cheese... I also spend very little money for my shakes doing it like this.

Top Bottom