napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DETECTION TIMES

There are no known completely accurate detection times... there are "theories" on it but nothing concrete so I cant really say with certainty because there is not clarity on it

There are no known completely accurate detection times... there are "theories" on it but nothing concrete so I cant really say with certainty because there is not clarity on it
Ok. Thanks.

I read where sr9009 is great for cardio (in theory), but in practicality doesn't work as good as advertised because of bioavailabilty issues with oral or liquid forms. To get the most out of it, injection is the best route. Have you heard this?

Ok. Thanks.

I read where sr9009 is great for cardio (in theory), but in practicality doesn't work as good as advertised because of bioavailabilty issues with oral or liquid forms. To get the most out of it, injection is the best route. Have you heard this?
just ask yourself this, and you are definitely smart enough to know this, but if that were true, then how on earth would it have been sold this long if that were true? its complete and utter nonsense

Detection times are all over the place on what people say, so I dont know that anybody really knows.

SR9009 definitely works taken orally. Lot of people can testify to that

Top Bottom