napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable

Brother don't ever use injectable sarms powder liquid or gel is the ways, I wouldn't inject them they aren't meant for that style of administration.

With the Cardarine I’m taking 20mgs of the oral with oral sr9009. I don’t feel like I feel anything. Do you know like what the feeling after 20 minutes should be and is it a subtle feeling?
you dont feel anything after 20 minutes, its not a stimulant... you are adding endurance by building your vo2max

it is SUPPOSED to be ran 20 mg per day

Okay, and do you actually have to take it twice per day at the same time or does that not matter ? Btw thank you for the info I am new to this

Okay, and do you actually have to take it twice per day at the same time or does that not matter ? Btw thank you for the info I am new to this
not sure where you go twice a day from but gw has a 24 hour half life or even a bit longer.. its once a day...

for the future, you should never be using things that you do not know how to use or how they function... ped use is serious and not a learn as you go thing..

From the everything I have been reading it says 10mg in the am and 10mg at night, I mean I got the science behind it. I thought the half life was 16 to 24h, how did you get started with all this stuff?

From the everything I have been reading it says 10mg in the am and 10mg at night, I mean I got the science behind it. I thought the half life was 16 to 24h, how did you get started with all this stuff?
lol im not going to give a synopsis on my life man.. if you feel like you know better, by all means, do it your way.. ive only been doing this since 2012 so what would i ever know... good luck with everything!

I didn’t mean anything bad by that I’m just asking questions. I’m literally asking for help bc I’m completely new to all this stuff I have just read about it that’s all.

Top Bottom